Your dream build?

FamousMassacre
10+ year member

Team Tantric
I've always thought the most ****** thing would be to get a school bus and put 2 15"s on each chair so there would be 48 15"s in all.

Imagine if they were DC Level 5 15"s on 4500rms!

You could easily get 220,000RMS in that.

Under each chair would be 6 batteries and then 1 amp.

48 - DC Audio Level 5 15" subs

144 - Batteries

24 - DC Audio 9.0k amps

But I can't even imagine the wiring for that... that's not even counting the speaker upgrades!

So It's either Bass Bus or Super Car...for the price.

Sounds good, but you would have to weld the windows shut. I was legit gonna buy a short bus and do something like this, just not anywhere near as high of a quality build.
I've seen some retired school buses for like 500-1000.

Schools take care of buses so they are still in decent condition.

With 220,000RMS I'm pretty sure I'd have to take out the windows... lol

We should just close registration on this forum.
The last thing we need is more 13'ers. I remember when people said the 09'ers were bad...
Good English, bro.

>Implying that I've never been apart of a forum community for multiple years since they've opened and don't know how to act.

Members who brag about their join date are quite insecure and should consider closing their account on their forum.

I'm sure back in 2006 people thought that 06'ers were bad. Everyone here should be treated with respect, some might need some extra direction in terms of knowledge, but that's okay. Everyone starts out somewhere.

I've seen your history, posting someone's phone number on this forum, asking people to call and harass him? Whether he is a douchebag and deflates peoples' tires, it's immoral to do that without his consent. I would have recorded it and called the police and had him arrested.

Now before you make a "witty" comment back at me, write it, read it, delete it, move on.

Peace and love, brother.

1000 12" Poineer champions

2000 Power acoustik 5000 watt amps

200 batteries- The big ones

2.3 miles of cca 0agw

Kenwood single din cd player/cassette combo.

numcreio.gif

in a gray hound bus. Realistic tape deck with a kraco 5 band eq. 100 pyrimid 1000watt mono amps. 200 Pyle driver 15s , 50 $5 piezo tweets, 50 radio shack 10 inch pro mids 50 pyrimid 1000watt 2 channels. one arc reactor. one flux capacitor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.