fleamarket,low end,middle of the road,highend,ultra high end

d77543020
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
stockton ca
Just wanted to play a quick game with my car audio brothers as you see there's 5 categories flea market would be something like rockwood low end,middle of the road,high end and ultra high end so ima throw out a name of a company and you guys can too and I wana know what category would you put these companies in as a whole not just one product I will start with pioneer most of us run there decks but not many of us run there other products where would you put them

I'd say low end simply because they're sold at Walmart. Other than a few high end head units most of their stuff is junk
surprised by your answer because I would consider something like audiopipe to be low end

Id say low end. The majority of their line is junk. The only thing they have high end is their Level 4 stuff and that is mediocre at best compared to other products in the same price bracket.

i might be crazy but i would say middle of the road based on there stage 4 stuff alone hell they make a 1100 dollar deck they cant be that bad

I dont think anything can beat their Pioneer avic lines when it comes to NAV, so i am not sure how you can rate Pioneer as low end

I have not seen audiopipe in fleamarket and we have a lot of them here in Florida,

I've seen hifonics, db drives, selenium, power acoustik, autotek alpine, kenwood, q power, konaki, mtx, pioneer, jvc, even american bass but this list does not mean they are low end

I have a stack system from them(1990's) and it's awesome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

But it's with Sony speakers and a kenwood sub lol

next brand arc audio i wana say high end but the few amps i had were just ok to me
Pioneer: low to mid end quality... Since I was in high school, (Jesus) in the early '90s they haven't been great.. Power was so so and most of their stuff did exactly what they claimed.. Other companies of quality usually do better.. Or hold up better. Audio pipe, low end.. We all know this. Their crap will put out but it's like you have to rape it to get it..

Arc!?!! I'd throw out middle to better. Does rated. Holds up performance wise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.