WTT: iPad 1st Gen 16gb Wifi-only for audio or laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks on the Autotek's, even if I do like the 66...
Cash would be nice. I don't need anything, stereo equipment is a WANT item not a NEED item //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Just list whatever you have, and I'll let you know if I'm interested!

gotcha lemme know

Something else on top of the laptop?!

That was $1350 new, thank you very much! :p

And I'd probably update to 4.2.1 then jailbreak. It'd be nice to have an iPhone AND an iPad.

I don't think I've got anything else of interest though. Sorry we couldn't do business(Pawn Stars).

Something else on top of the laptop?!That was $1350 new, thank you very much! :p

And I'd probably update to 4.2.1 then jailbreak. It'd be nice to have an iPhone AND an iPad.

I don't think I've got anything else of interest though. Sorry we couldn't do business(Pawn Stars).
Sorry for the lowball, but I don't want to do a straightup trade of this iPad for a laptop. I'll need something else extra. In other words, I'm more looking for a $300 laptop than a $400 laptop.

Thanks anyways!

gotcha lemme know
No, you lemme know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just send me a PM of all the other stuff you've got and we'll work something out. Only interested in car/home audio btw.

So far I'm looking at the Toshiba laptop and $$$, or an SI BM 12" + ?

The deal with the DD and Zetar fell through.

I'm having a difficult time choosing between the lappy or SI. hmmmmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...