WTT: iPad 1st Gen 16gb Wifi-only for audio or laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
iPad 1st generation, 16gb, Wi-fi only, Jailbroken on 3.2.

Comes with:

1. Apple keyboard/stand. Like new, with original packaging. $70 new

2. Otterbox Case/stand. Most durable case for the iPad. Able to dock in keyboad dock while in the case. Has a clip on back that doubles as a kickstand! $100 new

2. Belkin Provue Flip-Leather Case. Acts as a two way prop-stand. Brand new, with original packaging. $50 new

3. Incipio Black Gel Case. When on, it covers the aluminum, so the whole thing is all black //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Brand new, with original packaging. $35 new

4. Macally MetroBpad Clip-On Case. few chips out of the little corner clips. I wouldn't use it unless I wanted the thinnest case possible that keeps the back from getting scratched (which is very easy). Came with the iPad when I bought it. $20 new

5. Zaag Invisible Shield. Was professionally applied to the iPad. In great condition. $25 new

6. Over $100 worth of apps including, but not limited to: Pages ($10), Numbers ($10), Keynote ($10), DocsToGo ($15), Monopoly ($10), Scrabble ($10), Risk ($10), SimCity DLX ($10), Game of Life ($10), Infinity Blade ($6), AudioTools ($20), NFS Shift ($10), Command & Conquer Red Alert ($5), the list goes on...

7. Charging cord and wall socket part. No original box though.

Looking for $400+Shipping or trades...

Laptop: I DO NOT want a Dell, HP, Toshiba, Acer, or any of those unreliable brands. Asus would be preferred, might consider an Acer. Looking for over 2gb RAM, and at least a dual 1ghz processor. Nothing else matters to me.

Audio: RE XXX 06+ (if you have one, consider it a done deal), MMats equipment, 1/0ga, Home audio gear, the list goes on...If you are interested in this iPad and you have audio equipment, just let me know and I'll tell you if I'm interested.

DSC04129.jpg

DSC04127.jpg

DSC04126.jpg

DSC04125.jpg

DSC04122.jpg

Just to show you that the charger works (2% battery life because I snapped this picture right after it powered up from being dead)

DSC04124.jpg

if you decide to change your mind on branding i have a toshiba 17.4" laptop almost brand new i'd trade for it.

dunno where you got your reliability figures but all of those companies are about the same.

if you decide to change your mind on branding i have a toshiba 17.4" laptop almost brand new i'd trade for it. dunno where you got your reliability figures but all of those companies are about the same.
What's the model number? Toshiba isn't the worst by any means...

A couple of older sony receivers, a pair of in-wall speakers, a pair of yamaha on wall speakers, various hdmi audioquest cables x series 2/3 meter, z series monster speaker wire, z series hdmi 2 meter (i think). There's more stuff but I have to go to the garage to check.

i'll get you the model number when i get home. i want to say its a p505 but im not sure until i get home as its the wifes.

i also have a Denon avr2700 im looking to get rid of

A couple of older sony receivers, a pair of in-wall speakers, a pair of yamaha on wall speakers, various hdmi audioquest cables x series 2/3 meter, z series monster speaker wire, z series hdmi 2 meter (i think). There's more stuff but I have to go to the garage to check.
Well I like wire, but I don't necessarily NEED any. As far as the Sony receivers...if they are black, there are only a couple black Sony receivers that were worth anything (call me racist lol). If they are silver faced, then I'm definitely interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...