WWT Phoenix Gold ZPA 0.3 and Phoenix Gold line driver

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok scratch*the double din, I need a good sub. If the offer is good I'll add cash to the deal, so offer up I need something to hold up to a US Amp AX-3200DE.

Morning bump, dang there were people interested in this but nobodys offering up. I know someone has a sub that's collecting dust, come on offer up lol you don't see these these on here much.

I have a pair of old school RF power series motors that take 4'' coils and have chrome bottoms, I also have a bunch of other misc. stuff to trade.

I'd like to have this beast =]

I'm asking 300.00 shipped, I'm not shipping to Hawaii or alaska. (shipping is just to much)

Sorry I'll have to pass on the motors not looking to build something. Throw some other offers out might just work something out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...