WTT: iPad 1st Gen 16gb Wifi-only for audio or laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll get you the model number when i get home. i want to say its a p505 but im not sure until i get home as its the wifes.
i also have a Denon avr2700 im looking to get rid of
Definitely get back to me on the laptop!

As far as the Denon goes...does it have HDMI input and output, as well as preouts for all the channels? If not, I'm not interested :/

yup 6.5's
Hmmmm...I want them, but its hard to justify use of them when I can't fit them in my doors :/ I might be able to use them in the rear if I can get some 6x9 to 6.5" conversion plates, or make some myself...Let me think about it!

What else would you have to throw in?

Sony 400 Disc home DVD/CD changer with HDMI outputs
Already have the PS3 for my cd player //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Just need a 5.1 receiver with HDMI in/out and preouts for all channels. A good brand like Denon, HK, Yamaha, NAD, etc.

Car audio is game too, CRX //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'm just as interested in car audio as I am in home audio...

I'd give you my monster of a laptop(Gateway P6860FX), but the HDMI output is screwed. I think there are pins stuck in it from a cheap cable my dad bought.

And what fw is the iPad?

I'd give you my monster of a laptop(Gateway P6860FX), but the HDMI output is screwed. I think there are pins stuck in it from a cheap cable my dad bought.
And what fw is the iPad?
I'm interested...I would need something else on top though, be it cash or trade.

It's jailbroken on FW 3.2. You can either keep the jailbreak and use WinISP to access the files and keep all the stuff I have loaded on it (over $100 worth of apps), or restore it to the newest, better firmware.

Hmmmm...I want them, but its hard to justify use of them when I can't fit them in my doors :/ I might be able to use them in the rear if I can get some 6x9 to 6.5" conversion plates, or make some myself...Let me think about it!
What else would you have to throw in?

os autotek mean machine 66......os autotek 31 band eq........hmmmm.....some oil rigs...or cash also....what do you need i have a couple of other things laying around

os autotek mean machine 66......os autotek 31 band eq........hmmmm.....some oil rigs...or cash also....what do you need i have a couple of other things laying around
No thanks on the Autotek's, even if I do like the 66...

Cash would be nice. I don't need anything, stereo equipment is a WANT item not a NEED item //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Just list whatever you have, and I'll let you know if I'm interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...