wtt dd m3 for 2 beefy 12s

Status
Not open for further replies.

plexlove

Senior VIP Member
missouri
Have a dd m3 amp im looking to trade for 2 12s. Wanting something that gets nasty!

Not looking to drop any cash just straight over trade.

Amp is perfect mechanically but has a few small nicks from mounting.

Have 2 of them that were pushing my 2 18 fi btl n2s but sold them to get something smaller so lookin for some 12s around 1500rms.

Text me 4172996547 for more info or pics. Im rarely on here to reply to pms.

What kind of neo subs..lol there more than 1.

And no not on here i dont. I almost always deal locally of cl but cant find anything worth a crap locally. Best people have here is kicker lol. I say dd and they have no clue what im talking about.

Anyways...the only way for me to get feedback is for someone to deal with me. Im not gonna screw anyone i can send video of the amp working. But i will not ship first because i have no feedback so dont even ask.

Got burnt doin that a few years back and never again idc if u have a million perfect feedback.

What kind of neo subs..lol there more than 1.And no not on here i dont. I almost always deal locally of cl but cant find anything worth a crap locally. Best people have here is kicker lol. I say dd and they have no clue what im talking about.

Anyways...the only way for me to get feedback is for someone to deal with me. Im not gonna screw anyone i can send video of the amp working. But i will not ship first because i have no feedback so dont even ask.

Got burnt doin that a few years back and never again idc if u have a million perfect feedback.
Post pics with name might help... Best of luck with someone sending there stuff first..

I can try to do that later....and im not asking anyone to send first i want to send the same time. I dont think anyone should ever send first. Too many scammers out there who will claim ur item is messed up or something and never send the trade to u. I read about it all the time.

Thats why i prefer dealing locally but round here is just a bunch of 16yr olds with fosgate or kicker and they think its the best on the planet...its REALLY frustrating dealing with those people cuz they will argue to the end that their p1 15s r the loudest thing within a 1000 miles lol

Some of the trade offers i had were.

1 kicker 15cvr

2 12 boss phantoms (guy swears they cost 500 a piece lol)

2 10" p3s....

Lol and they all run boss or hiphonics amps round here. Its sad!

Might could build you up a pair of 12" Shocker Sigs, but you'd need to pay shipping and I'd probably want to ship them to a friend in St Louis and get you to prove the amp worked and do the deal in person since you have no refs.

Ideally you'll find someone local though, or perhaps find a trusted member here to act as a 3rd party. M3 is a great amp, but the no refs thing is going to hold you back a bit on here.

Might could build you up a pair of 12" Shocker Sigs, but you'd need to pay shipping and I'd probably want to ship them to a friend in St Louis and get you to prove the amp worked and do the deal in person since you have no refs.
Ideally you'll find someone local though, or perhaps find a trusted member here to act as a 3rd party. M3 is a great amp, but the no refs thing is going to hold you back a bit on here.
Sorry just lookin for straight over trade...and stl is like 5hrs from me lol...id meet halfway no prob but not gonna be able to drive that far. I work 7 days a week so cant afford 10hrs off!

Ilike i said i usually deal locally but no one round here has anything besides fosgate and kicker.

Sorry just lookin for straight over trade...and stl is like 5hrs from me lol...id meet halfway no prob but not gonna be able to drive that far. I work 7 days a week so cant afford 10hrs off!Ilike i said i usually deal locally but no one round here has anything besides fosgate and kicker.
I figured. Just throwing it out there because I have a friend in STL. Value would be about even up but I'd lose my arse on shipping.

Might just do better putting it as a straight FS letting buyer have paypal protection, then putting up a WTB thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...