wtt dd m3 for 2 beefy 12s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured. Just throwing it out there because I have a friend in STL. Value would be about even up but I'd lose my arse on shipping.

Might just do better putting it as a straight FS letting buyer have paypal protection, then putting up a WTB thread?
Yeah but im not wantin to go thru the hassle of waiting for it to sell...then paypal fees...then shipping...then finding something with that cash...lol

Trading is not an issue...got tons of pms right now. Just lookin for the best deal.

you dont like the sub? or you dont like the brand?
I think alpines are highly overrated...the type x was just an overpriced flop...one of the worst subs ive ever heard for the money....just try to steer clear of em.

I think alpines are highly overrated...the type x was just an overpriced flop...one of the worst subs ive ever heard for the money....just try to steer clear of em.
this is a custom type x, all of its soft parts have been upgraded. and these subs are not 500$ each, like a new one. So for the price is quite fair. but what ever, different strokes for different folks.

Had a ton of pms but no one will respond back lol...make some offers guys....lookin for spl subs...something along the lines of hdc3 or better...nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...