wtt 2 dd m3 amps for NICE 12s

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

plexlove

Senior VIP Member
missouri
Ok so i have a post tryin to trade 1 of these for 2 12s but after getting a lot of rediculous offers for cheap stuff and a lot of people who said they would trade but never got back to me...i figured id sweeten the pot.

Both amps are perfect mech and 8/10 cos.

Always been ran on great electrical...never underpowered and gains set properly.

Im wanting some NICE 12s...zv4 or better to give u an idea....or something like hdc3s and cash.

U know what these sell for so dont try offering me 600 worth of subs cuz i will just ignor u, its just insulting!

Im not on here much so easiest way to contact me is text 4172996547. O can send pics via txt. Im not looking to spend any cash!

So offer up!

Also...when i say i want zv4s that would be with cash on top...at least 200...im not gonna let these go for less than 500 a piece cash or trade so do the math before offers please.

Yes and according to every other one thats sold in the last few years anywhere form 500 to 650...never seen one for less.

Ibwould assume by my previous post sayin i wont take less than 500 that would have told u what i think theyre worth! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...