WTT 2 Fi BTL N2 18's and 1 dd m3 amp...for 12's

Status
Not open for further replies.

plexlove

Senior VIP Member
missouri
ok here is the deal...not in any big rush but I have to btl n2 18's and 2 dd m3 amps. Subs are just now really getting broken in, amps are both fully functional, but have a few nick and scratches here and there. Any serious offers i can take pics but the subs are still in the box and will be until traded or sold.

I am looking to downgrade a bit because of room, i have an avalanche and a 17 cube box before all displacement so needless to say i have VERY little room in my bed. Im looking for some hard hitting DAILY 12's. Something that can take some power.

I'd prefer to keep one of the m3's to push them with but for the right deal i might let it all go. I am NOT looking to put any cash down just a straight trade or cash on your end.

I take very good care of my stuff, ran on good electrical, (2 275 amp alts, 4 runs 0gauge, 2 northstar 170 batts....never seen below 12.3 and that was full tilt a handful of times)

So let me know if you have any offers, pm me and if im interested i will give you my number and can send pics and we can go from there.

Sorry guys been busy and havnt had time to get on. I will do 500 for the m3s each...and split shipping

As far as power on the fis i am running the m3s strapped at .5ohm so they r taking bout 3k each easy and more but i dont ever get a chance to put more than 1500 to them prolly being that i cant turn it up halfway round here without the cops getting called

Lol sorry...meant to say 2k....my amps strapped are puttin out close to 5800 **** near full tilt and they take it fine...so im sure they can handle 3k lol but would suggest round 2500 clean

Yeah i just replied on ur thread...i sold the fi's already but have the m3 still...id be interested in trading straight over for ur 3 subs

Hey was wondering if you would want to trade the m3 for a custom built mtx 9500 15 here's a link to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...