WTS WTT American Bass HD15D1

SMFJ
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

American Bass HD15D1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Freshly reconed with about 10 mins playing time at 20%> power.

New Price:

$275 +- Shipping

Looking to trade for iPad 2 outright which I'll cover shipping for. Maybe a 64GB first generation.

A different 15 with box, will pickup if your with 200-300 miles. Maybe an outright trade for a different sub.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer Covers shipping unless we come to a written agreement.

Item Pictures:

car audio 1 by SMFJ31721, on Flickr

car audio 2 by SMFJ31721, on Flickr

car audio 3 by SMFJ31721, on Flickr

car audio 4 by SMFJ31721, on Flickr

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to "nit pick" but adding your name digitally is not the same as a picture with your SN and a date on a piece of paper or similar. You have been here for a while so I want to give you the benifit of the doubt here, but you very well may need to adjust those pictures before a mod deletes the thread for failure to follow the rules.

To everyone else. There is no reason to post again and again after this about his pictures. I think I have fairly covered it and it is his choice to adjust them. If you feel that it should be removed do to the lack of following rules then use the report function accordingly.

I don't want to "nit pick" but adding your name digitally is not the same as a picture with your SN and a date on a piece of paper or similar. You have been here for a while so I want to give you the benifit of the doubt here, but you very well may need to adjust those pictures before a mod deletes the thread for failure to follow the rules.

To everyone else. There is no reason to post again and again after this about his pictures. I think I have fairly covered it and it is his choice to adjust them. If you feel that it should be removed do to the lack of following rules then use the report function accordingly.
ok guess i'll have to wait til the new phone gets here. Thanks for addressing it respectfully.

no idea how to close it.
There is an option at the top in a drop down menu to close/sold the thread if you wish to close it. You may be able to keep it open given your time here, but that is not my call to make. It is others on the forum and if they may or may not report it or any mod that may stumble in here.

say hello to iPad 3 Apple iPad - New iPad and iPad 2 with Free Shipping - Apple Store (U.S.) making iPad 1 basically a gameboy and iPad 2 in this price range. sub will be 65-80 to ship on my end, 355-370 is what I would pay for a used iPad 2 although a new one is only 399 now.
still u want a 64gb model......i highly doubt someone who has a 64gb ipad will be like " hmmm let me trade my 64gb ipad 2 for this not top of the line model ab sub "

still u want a 64gb model......i highly doubt someone who has a 64gb ipad will be like " hmmm let me trade my 64gb ipad 2 for this not top of the line model ab sub "
Price:

$290

Looking to trade for iPad 2 outright which I'll cover shipping for. Maybe a 64GB first generation.

A different 15 with box, will pickup if your with 200-300 miles.
read carefully sir. no harm no foul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Car audio is (and always has been) very expensive. That's part of the reason it's a status symbol for some people. Further, if you elect to go with top of the line peices like you have, costs go up exponentially due to the addition of alternators, batteries, wire, etc..

Maybe an AB XFL 15 in a custom box built by me would be a good trade for this? That way, you could go with less expensive amps and supporting peices while still getting 90% of the sound.

Plus, my dad lives in Columbus, so I could drive my end down to your area.

BTW I don't have the sub yet; I would have to order it. Therefore, it would be new with warranty...

Car audio is (and always has been) very expensive. That's part of the reason it's a status symbol for some people. Further, if you elect to go with top of the line peices like you have, costs go up exponentially due to the addition of alternators, batteries, wire, etc..
Maybe an AB XFL 15 in a custom box built by me would be a good trade for this? That way, you could go with less expensive amps and supporting peices while still getting 90% of the sound.

Plus, my dad lives in Columbus, so I could drive my end down to your area.

BTW I don't have the sub yet; I would have to order it. Therefore, it would be new with warranty...
You sir, have my attention. What kind of box are we talking? Don't care much for carpet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.