Wts original phoenix gold ms2250

tw3nty_3
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:OLD SCHOOL MS2250

Item(s) Description/Condition: MINT, little tiny scratch on it, also comes with original mount and fan shroud

Price: 550 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

hes right these can go to 2 ohms, so everything nowadays are d amps? I'll still to my old school stuff then get an amp that weighs 5 lbs. and 12" long that puts out 5000 watts

hes right these can go to 2 ohms, so everything nowadays are d amps? I'll still to my old school stuff then get an amp that weighs 5 lbs. and 12" long that puts out 5000 watts
No not everything is class D, But Digital amplifiers are more used for Subwoofers and with their power topology can drop to lower ohm ratings and not consume a ton of current and amperage compaird to the older class A or A/B stuff. Also they make full range Class D amplifiers for front stage use like the JL Audio HD, Alpine PDX for example.

Your 2250 is a legend and a great amplifier even by today's standards. The only issue with these old Phoenix Gold amplifiers is the 12 black power supply caps leak and may cause damage to the amplifier unless you have had these changed in the last 6 or so years I am guess these are the original ones. I would take this to the Phoenix Gold Phorum and sell it there lots of guys who eat this stuff up would be interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.