WTF is the problem

techking08
10+ year member

Can someone please lead me in the right direction or give me step by step directions on how to burn a proper MP3 CD to use with a MP3 head unit...over the last week or two I know I've wasted at least 6 cd's my HU plays MP3 cd's because I have used them and then now I burn them and it tells me to please eject...it's a JVC KD-PDR30 and I've used NERO, ROXIO, and WMP to try and burn MP3 disc and have been unsuccessful each time some one help me...

with nero you will need the mp3 plugin, at least with nero 6.6

I have used it numerous times and it works flawlessly. Is it burning successfully? If so have you tried the disc in other players?

Which Wmp U Got If U Got 11 Just Open It Import The Songs U Want(preferabbl Y Not In Wma Format Mp3 Format) And Once U Got Em All On The List Click The Arrow Under The Burn Tab On Top Click More Options

Go To Burn Tab Again And Put Format Mp3

Should Work Then

Try Disc At Once mode, instead of Track At Once. And use CD-R's, not CD-RW's.

Don't use any of those drag-n-drop tray thingies, since they don't do DAO mode, and even in TAO mode, they quite often leave the disc open, which makes it unreadable on most standard CD players.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.