Wtf is going on here?!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yeah I thought that too. I work as a maintenance mechanic in a welding fab shop with tons of welders and I see this a lot and usually it's a loose connection or something. But ive learned that the problem is usually where the heat is. For some reason there is allot of resistance there creating the heat. I may need a bigger fuse though I would've thought if it was to small it would've just popped. I'm thinking it's just inferior metal in the fuse block. It's always gotten hot it's just never been this bad but I've never pushed so hard either

Yeah I thought that too. I work as a maintenance mechanic in a welding fab shop with tons of welders and I see this a lot and usually it's a loose connection or something. But ive learned that the problem is usually where the heat is. For some reason there is allot of resistance there creating the heat. I may need a bigger fuse though I would've thought if it was to small it would've just popped. I'm thinking it's just inferior metal in the fuse block. It's always gotten hot it's just never been this bad but I've never pushed so hard either

My bet as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.