WOW My system just got completely disrespected.... lol

t1990le
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Kennesaw, Ga
So a friend of mine has just got some money saved up that he wanted to spen on for a system for his 2006 Civic. Despite my disaproval, he went lookin at best buy. lol. The guy told him he was gettin an amazing system consisting of a "1000 watt" SONY XPLOD amp and 2 Fosgate p2 punches and a kenwood hu. he said that his car is soooo much louder than my pickup which is actually 1200watts rms lol. we are gonna meet tonight and see who is the loudest. Anybody have suggestions on what songs that should be played? lol. Also I know mine is louder bc my box was built by mike465 so it should be like 20dbs louder at least lol.

Well look at it this way if he dose beat you just run him over. But you might want to change those pioneer speakers. Play a milli by lil wayne,Shorty Wanna Ride by Young buck,King Kong Lol' Scrappy Shoulder Lean Young Dro AND MAKE SURE THER NOT COMPRESSED. That will help you.

Oh and MAKE SURE TO TAKE PICS AND MOVIES

Play Tay Dizm ft. Rick Ross - Beam Me Up

I fvckin love that song //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

So a friend of mine has just got some money saved up that he wanted to spen on for a system for his 2006 Civic. Despite my disaproval, he went lookin at best buy. lol. The guy told him he was gettin an amazing system consisting of a "1000 watt" SONY XPLOD amp and 2 Fosgate p2 punches and a kenwood hu. he said that his car is soooo much louder than my pickup which is actually 1200watts rms lol. we are gonna meet tonight and see who is the loudest. Anybody have suggestions on what songs that should be played? lol. Also I know mine is louder bc my box was built by mike465 so it should be like 20dbs louder at least lol.
i hope you werent serious, and depending on the vehicles his crappy set up could be louder

lol ill have my snake skin boots on. My box is 4.05 cu ft tuned to 34hz with 41 sq in of port and the subs are down firing and the port is facing the driver side wall. Never had it on the TL but mike claimed it is close to mid 140s.

lol ill have my snake skin boots on. My box is 4.05 cu ft tuned to 34hz with 41 sq in of port and the subs are down firing and the port is facing the driver side wall. Never had it on the TL but mike claimed it is close to mid 140s.
thats a respectable number for that setup, theres alot more to a system than whos louder, im sure your setup will sound cleaner too

Well look at it this way if he dose beat you just run him over. But you might want to change those pioneer speakers. Play a milli by lil wayne,Shorty Wanna Ride by Young buck,King Kong Lol' Scrappy Shoulder Lean Young Dro AND MAKE SURE THER NOT COMPRESSED. That will help you.
Oh and MAKE SURE TO TAKE PICS AND MOVIES
ill take plenty of pics and movies. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.