Would adding steel weights to a box to deter theives effects a subwoofers performance

laugh while you still can //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Why? you gonna act like Johnny law and ban because you cant take a joke? C'mon, not looking good for your campaign. We already have one immature mod, dont need two:fyi:

thumbnailCAY64YJ4-1.jpg

Why? you gonna act like Johnny law and ban because you cant take a joke? C'mon, not looking good for your campaign. We already have one immature mod, dont need two:fyi:
Nobody's campaigning, & I can't ban anyone.

The elections are over brah. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Nobody's campaigning, & I can't ban anyone.
The elections are over brah. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
You no win? I see no orange name. And I didnt see no elections, maybe a vote by the existing mods, but thats far from an election. Well, an election by the people atleast.

You no win? I see no orange name. And I didnt see no elections, maybe a vote by the existing mods, but thats far from an election. Well, an election by the people atleast.
There is 1 vote, & it ain't your's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Might as well pour sugar in your tank, that shit's hard on engines.
thats why you use .01% acetone in your gas to offset the ethanol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

respect mah authoritah BITCH!!!

May not want to build up the 5.0 too much unless you swap the rear end. Don't know if it would handle the 5.0 stock on full tilt from a launch? Hopefully they used the same rear in another model with a v8. Doubtful with mercedes though. They usually are cheap as **** and just use the minimum needed to get by. But not a big deal you can build her up to handle that 5.0.Good luck.
Well I know with this same body they put v8's, and even v12's in them....Then again now that I think about it in thses cars the tranny is programmed to start in second gear to avoid the jerky takeoff feel. Hmm wonder how hard that would be for the ford? And as far as mods, more engine dress up than mods...like chrome upper and lower intake, valve covers, and underdrive pulleys....I also got a great deal on some stock port and polished heads!!! I might just get stainless steel headers cause chrome can't last in the heat and stock H.O. cam, nothing too drastic!!!

I'm actually a diesel mechanic, and fix on alot more chevys than fords!!! and don't let me start with dodge...one lil problem and the whole thing starts falling apart!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.