NEED HELP FAST!!! 18" FI Q vs FI BL vs RE SX

Participant count
  • Participant list

Why So Cereal?
5,000+ posts

Invisible Cereal
ok heres the deal....right now i have 2 12" kicker cvrs in a ported box (tuned at around 32-30hz) off a kicker zx750.1 amp that puts out about 950 rms @ 2 ohms all in a scion tc

The subs get pretty loud but IMO SUUUUUUUUUUUUCK at that really low bass that I love! plus i am just sick of the usual 2 12's setup.

My installer told me that we can fit an 18 in the hatch now I just have to choose one as well as decided if i want to stay ported or go back sealed (like i was before this)

Im leaning towards the FI Q since I heard it will hit lower. But what do you guys think?

Basically, which setup will hit LOOOOOOOOOOW? like uncontrollable flex low!

All 3. Q will be better sealed though. BL may be a hair louder. RE is a different sub than they were a few years ago. Not really in the same ballpark as the others. Maybe throw mach 5 ixl 18 in there instead of re.

thanks for all the responses...I think I am going to go with the FI Q...do you all think i should go ported or sealed? I like sound quality and lows...listen to mostly hip hop and r&b but I want to be able to play anything and it sound good. Once again...want ridiculous flex on the lows!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.