Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

Take a screen shot, upload on imageshack, pasfe.on.forum
Done.. quit wasting our time
I don't mean to be rude, sir, but can you please be patient and stop treating me with such disrespect. I have done nothing wrong here, and surely have done nothing wrong to you.

I am working on it right now. These transaction pages and such provide personal information so I am making sure things are covered that need to be.

Thank you.

I am not sure ID really has anything to do with this besides providing Woofersetc. With some sort of documentation to screw me over.
I am working on getting the pictures now and will have an additional update soon.
From your original post you seem to have plenty of beef with ID. Accusing them of intentionally screwing you over. As far as u know woofers could be lying about any documentation at all. The very company u are mad at, woofers, you are taking at face value when they say ID is helpig them. You literally don't even know what info, if any was provided.

Screenshot_2013-02-11-14-55-16_zps93deb117.png

Again, not saying you're lying but this is just an example of literally how easy and quixk to do a screen shot is

I have never had any problems out of Wooferect. I ordered my Nakamichi amp from them about a month ago, got it before it was even supposed to be here. Maybe its just me but I have had great service from them and will continue using them.

Here is a copy of the transaction where Paypal gave me the refund after I won the claim, and the accompanying email stating the seller received the item back:

ScreenShot2013-02-11at14834PM.jpg

ScreenShot2013-02-11at15337PM.jpg

Here is the email I received showing Woofersetc. filed an appeal, and Paypal was taking the money back from me:

ScreenShot2013-02-11at15058PM.jpg

Here is the transaction where Paypal made an adjustment on my account taking the money back:

ScreenShot2013-02-11at14948PM.jpg

Here are a few receipts showing I printed the label, and sent the item back (as stated previously, I printed the label and brought everything to UPS for them to package as I filmed):

ScreenShot2013-02-11at15255PM.jpg

ScreenShot2013-02-11at15309PM.jpg

Now, the following is a conversation I started with Woofersetc. yesterday after I woke up surprised to find an email from Paypal stating that an appeal had been filed and they were taking my money back. I never knew an appeal was in process, and Woofersetc. never had any contact with me after I filed the claim over a month ago. I thought all this was over until yesterday morning when I found out they were defrauding me.

As you can see in the last message they sent me, they are now offering to send me a new woofer to make this go away. Now why would they do that when they stated to Paypal that I didn't send them the woofer they sent me? This should tell all. (please read from the bottom of each picture)

ScreenShot2013-02-11at15601PM.jpg

ScreenShot2013-02-11at15609PM.jpg

ScreenShot2013-02-11at15620PM.jpg

ScreenShot2013-02-11at15627PM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From your original post you seem to have plenty of beef with ID. Accusing them of intentionally screwing you over. As far as u know woofers could be lying about any documentation at all. The very company u are mad at, woofers, you are taking at face value when they say ID is helpig them. You literally don't even know what info, if any was provided.
Read the whole thread. Paypal told me Woofersetc. provided documentation from the manufacturer (image dynamics) stating that the serial numbers are different. That is cooperation on ID's part. Even if Wooferetc. pulled the wool over their eyes, they are still part of this and it's up to them to defend themselves.

Maybe I missed it all I see is woofersetc told PayPal they never received the woofer do you have a screen shot of the complete tracking showing it was delivered did anyone sign for it.

Read the whole thread. Paypal told me Woofersetc. provided documentation from the manufacturer (image dynamics) stating that the serial numbers are different. That is cooperation on ID's part. Even if Wooferetc. pulled the wool over their eyes, they are still part of this and it's up to them to defend themselves.
Good documentation. I would also recommend posting photos of the damaged sub and everything else you have into this thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smoothfidelity

10+ year member
smoothfidelity
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from