Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

Good documentation. I would also recommend posting photos of the damaged sub and everything else you have into this thread.
Pretty much the only thing I was ever interested in seeing. Was a few chips out of the magnet worth all this?

Pretty much the only thing I was ever interested in seeing. Was a few chips out of the magnet worth all this?
Not sure, but there's always people who stand firm in their beliefs that the wrongdoings need to be properly resolved. I understand that we still have inconclusive evidence of who is really at fault, but he's on the right track.

Chips on the magnet/motor, and scratches on the cone. A new woofer should be new and this was purchased for a friend.

None of this was advantageous to me. Even if they would have not lied to Paypal, I still was going to be out close to $40 and had to deal with a day worth of horrible customer service, name calling and lies, and then prank phone calls after that. That is just part of doing business on ebay though. This thread wouldn't exist if they wouldn't have committed fraud.

Let's not get into an argument about whether or not it was worth it to me to send it back. This thread is about the fraudulent and harassing activities that occurred by Wooferetc. after the fact.

Read the whole thread. Paypal told me Woofersetc. provided documentation from the manufacturer (image dynamics) stating that the serial numbers are different. That is cooperation on ID's part. Even if Wooferetc. pulled the wool over their eyes, they are still part of this and it's up to them to defend themselves.
i have read thewhole thread there guy. you are dragging ID into this and have no evidence of them doing anything wrong. u flat out say in the original post that they are guilty and are in bed with WE and are trying to scam people via WE.

Maybe I missed it all I see is woofersetc told PayPal they never received the woofer do you have a screen shot of the complete tracking showing it was delivered did anyone sign for it.
While a tracking number is ALWAYS needed, its slightly irrelevent to this thread as the proof (FINALLLLLY) that was posted clearly shows Woofers acknowledging they received A woofer (whether it be the correct one or not)..

NOW.. what i find fishy, what company gets a busted ass sub back as a return after shipping a "new" one, and is willing to ship out yet ANOTHER new one because of "Customer satisfaction".. sounds like some BS to me.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Chips on the magnet/motor, and scratches on the cone. A new woofer should be new and this was purchased for a friend.
None of this was advantageous to me. Even if they would have not lied to Paypal, I still was going to be out close to $40 and had to deal with a day worth of horrible customer service, name calling and lies, and then prank phone calls after that. That is just part of doing business on ebay though. This thread wouldn't exist if they wouldn't have committed fraud.

Let's not get into an argument about whether or not it was worth it to me to send it back. This thread is about the fraudulent and harassing activities that occurred by Wooferetc. after the fact.
Again, i feel your pain. it def ***** and you have gone a lot farther with this than i wouuld have. i hope you get it all figured out and maybe even your shipping money back. ive had stuff get lost in the mail and it blows ( i know not what happened here, just saying i empathize with getting boned over).

NOW.. what i find fishy, what company gets a busted ass sub back as a return after shipping a "new" one, and is willing to ship out yet ANOTHER new one because of "Customer satisfaction".. sounds like some BS to me.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
hate to drag them into this but didnt this exact thing just happen with a customer from sundown? granted the end result was completely different but im pretty sure they ended up just swapping out a new sub for the original sub that was sent out.

While a tracking number is ALWAYS needed, its slightly irrelevent to this thread as the proof (FINALLLLLY) that was posted clearly shows Woofers acknowledging they received A woofer (whether it be the correct one or not)..
^^ a true rational thinker here.

Now add in the fact that I can't do anything about it, besides criminal prosecution, because Paypal took my money and gave it to them. All of the hassle they gave me in the beginning about even returning the woofer, and now after they went through a claim and have all of my money and their original woofer, they are willing to send me another one because I am pursuing legal action? If they didn't actually commit a crime, they wouldn't offer me jack.

Im sure there are circumstances where a company will ship new items for items that were previously shipped, however I HAVE to imagine that any large compnay such as Woofers or Sundown or ID etc. etc.. have policies in place where they wont comply with the old Switch-a-roo game unless undeniably in the wrong themselves.. Hell if they didnt they would be swapping new subs for junk daily.

No, there is nothing to worry about. The amp won't go bad being in stock @ the dealer.
Woofersetc.com stocks more of our product than anyone else in the USA and sells more of our product than all other online dealers combined. They will often get a VERY large number of an item so they will remain in stock for some time. The warranty period starts from when you buy the item not when it was tested (we test it before we ship it to them).

-----

As for this post it sounds very much unlike Woofersetc -- I've been to their facility several times and I know most of the guys pretty well at this point. All of the customers that buy Sundown from them are extremely pleased -- volume to any % complaints is just as low or lower than any other dealer we have.

As this is not a complaint regarding our product I cannot comment on the specific case other than it doesn't sound at all like how I know they operate.
All right, cool. This post is pretty much getting me back on board from ordering sundown from wooferetc. I heard sundown had great customer service, and I made sure to buy through an authorized dealer just to make sure I would be entitled to that customer service IN CASE anything went wrong. Hopefully won't even have to worry about that tho

Or you could order from any of the other online dealers with a not so tarnished reputation.
Find a Dealer
yea, true, I just read a little more of this thread, it looks pretty shady. I don't know, the problem is no one carries the sax125.2 anymore. At least no one else that I found.

Anyway, ***** to hear ur story man, I know they already have a black mark in ur book, but hopefully something happens to at least somewhat satisfy u and ur friend u got the sub for.

Why the fuck didnt you have them pick up and take care of it? Because one of their employees shipped a used sub, they whole corporation has to take the fall because you are to much of a bigot of your ethics? wtf bro..

Not sure, but there's always people who stand firm in their beliefs that the wrongdoings need to be properly resolved. I understand that we still have inconclusive evidence of who is really at fault, but he's on the right track.
And this is not the correct way.. he refused to allow them to pick it up at their expense and ship a new one..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smoothfidelity

10+ year member
smoothfidelity
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from