Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

I'm sure they all buy there stock from the same build houses! Maybe they just have better buisness ethics :p
You do know that OCS has listed the PPI P900.5 as in stock for over a year and a half and PPI themselves JUST started shipping that product out to distributors? I think I'll stay away from the big online guys unless it's Sonic and it's a super steal.

You do know that OCS has listed the PPI P900.5 as in stock for over a year and a half and PPI themselves JUST started shipping that product out to distributors? I think I'll stay away from the big online guys unless it's Sonic and it's a super steal.
I cant do homeworkk fuckkk but I remeber you saying something to vertex audio or whichever vendor!

I cant do homeworkk fuckkk but I remeber you saying something to vertex audio or whichever vendor!
Basically, there's a few distributors who have memberships here I wouldn't think twice about ordering through. Those are:

mylows10

trumpet

Vertex Audio

Starr Mountain Sound

Sound Solutions Audio

Sundown (direct through Jacob)

Basically, there's a few distributors who have memberships here I wouldn't think twice about ordering through. Those are:
mylows10

trumpet

Vertex Audio

Starr Mountain Sound

Sound Solutions Audio

Sundown (direct through Jacob)
good list! what about our batteryman?!

what about skar audio?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Paypal told me that Woofersetc. provided documentation from the manufacturer (Image Dynamics) stating the serial numbers on the product I sent back did not match. How Paypal uses this as proof is beyond me. Woofersetc. could have swapped the woofers out the minute it arrived at the door, and we all know that Woofersetc. is ID's main online seller. It's not like the woofer was sent back to ID by me and they took it out of the box.
As far as that information, it will be subpoenaed from the detective when I work out all the details in the morning. Paypal will NOT give it to me without a subpoena.

For those of you who doubt that they prank called me numerous times; that just shows how unbelievably immature and unprofessional this company is. It happened.

This thread was not made for me to argue with those who don't believe what happened. It was posted to warn those who plan to shop with them what to expect. Nothing more.

I have no reason to lie or make up such a story.
Not saying youre lying. Just stating it seems doubtful from ID end. Could be that woofers is lying about it all together. Could be something as simple as an order invoice they have from their bulk buy stating serial number x thru serial number y were bought in bulk.

Good luck though. Glad the police are helping out. Seems for most that get scammed the police coukd give two shi ts

crap. I ordered an amp from woofersetc, and I don't have too much money so I SLOWLY put my system together. Probably won't be another 2-3 months before I get the other amp and sub and wiring for me to put it all together and make sure all my items are working. I was about to buy my 2nd amp from them right after valentines, depending on my cash situation. I hope everything I have is legit. It sure looked fine and new tho
Its a sundown amp, and it said it was tested in like mid 2011. Is that anything to worry about? that it was tested so long ago?
No, there is nothing to worry about. The amp won't go bad being in stock @ the dealer.

Woofersetc.com stocks more of our product than anyone else in the USA and sells more of our product than all other online dealers combined. They will often get a VERY large number of an item so they will remain in stock for some time. The warranty period starts from when you buy the item not when it was tested (we test it before we ship it to them).

-----

As for this post it sounds very much unlike Woofersetc -- I've been to their facility several times and I know most of the guys pretty well at this point. All of the customers that buy Sundown from them are extremely pleased -- volume to any % complaints is just as low or lower than any other dealer we have.

As this is not a complaint regarding our product I cannot comment on the specific case other than it doesn't sound at all like how I know they operate.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smoothfidelity

10+ year member
smoothfidelity
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from