Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

Update.

I talked with Frankie from Image Dynamics a few more times today. He volunteered to be a mediator to this situation and made contact with Woofersetc. to find a resolution, and more importantly, what exactly was submitted to Paypal. From what I understand, Woofersetc. hasn't provided that information to him. I was not told exactly why, but you can use your own imagination.

However, he did get Woofersetc. to offer the following resolution which I am taking, still knowing that they wronged me to begin with. Woofersetc. is paying to have Image Dynamics send me another subwoofer.....brand new. Woofersetc. is also suppose to be refunding the shipping amount I incurred to return the sub. Therefore, I will end up with a new subwoofer for the original $250 price I paid.

Overall, Frankie (Image Dynamics) went above and beyond anything he needed to do; or anything I expected him to do. I now feel that Image Dynamics did not cooperate in this scam, unless the information I will eventually obtain from Paypal tells me otherwise. I don't think anyone at Image Dynamics knew anything about this until this thread was brought to their attention.

To sum this up; I was screwed, and now I will be made whole. It doesn't make up for my time or this huge mess, but I appreciate being made whole.

Once all that was promised is received, this mess can be put behind me.

Update.
I talked with Frankie from Image Dynamics a few more times today. He volunteered to be a mediator to this situation and made contact with Woofersetc. to find a resolution, and more importantly, what exactly was submitted to Paypal. From what I understand, Woofersetc. hasn't provided that information to him. I was not told exactly why, but you can use your own imagination.

However, he did get Woofersetc. to offer the following resolution which I am taking, still knowing that they wronged me to begin with. Woofersetc. is paying to have Image Dynamics send me another subwoofer.....brand new. Woofersetc. is also suppose to be refunding the shipping amount I incurred to return the sub. Therefore, I will end up with a new subwoofer for the original $250 price I paid.

Overall, Frankie (Image Dynamics) went above and beyond anything he needed to do; or anything I expected him to do. I now feel that Image Dynamics did not cooperate in this scam, unless the information I will eventually obtain from Paypal tells me otherwise. I don't think anyone at Image Dynamics knew anything about this until this thread was brought to their attention.

To sum this up; I was screwed, and now I will be made whole. It doesn't make up for my time or this huge mess, but I appreciate being made whole.

Once all that was promised is received, this mess can be put behind me.
Thats how i thought of Image Dynamics in this whole thing.Woofersetc lied to everyone involved.Thats one place i'll NEVER(Woofersetc) buy from.Thanks for the info and glad you're comin out ok..

I appreciate being made whole, this mess can be put behind me.
There there, queeny. Everything will be okay.
s6kjgy.jpg

In light of all that has happened,now that both Image Dynamics and woofersetc.com have adressed the issue and are in the process of resolving this with smoothfidelity, I respectfully ask the moderator to delete/lock this thread. Thank you.

Best regards,

Frankie - Image Dynamics Technical Director

Wow to the op you really sound like a scammer now. You should have denied it and continued with prosecution if they really did what you said they did. wooferetc should be out of business if its true. I am glad id is helping the situation but if woofer etc did do a swap then harass him they dont have any business being around and your letting them get away with trying to scam you

Wow to the op you really sound like a scammer now. You should have denied it and continued with prosecution if they really did what you said they did. wooferetc should be out of business if its true. I am glad id is helping the situation but if woofer etc did do a swap then harass him they dont have any business being around and your letting them get away with trying to scam you

[quote name='galesburgisgay']Wow to the op you really sound like a scammer now. You should have denied it and continued with prosecution if they really did what you said they did. wooferetc should be out of business if its true. I am glad id is helping the situation but if woofer etc did do a swap then harass him they dont have any business being around and your letting them get away with trying to scam you[/QUOTE]
@smoothfidelity;

Do a search on DIYMA for Image Dynamics.

Someone posted what looks to be another WOOFERSETC. scam just last night.

As far as my situation; Image Dynamics sent me tracking information for the new sub, but I haven't received one penny of the shipping reimbursement that was promised from Woofersetc. as of yet.

as stated several pages ago, this is not the first allegation brought against Woofers and it wont be the last.. but Im sure this sounds awfully familiar, and I wonder how often ID is willing to allow this to happen before they decide their sells from Woofers just isnt worth the trouble and bad PR (since woofers is apparently always placing blame with the manufacturer)

Image Dynamics trying to pull one off on me.... - DIYMA Car Audio Forum

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smoothfidelity

10+ year member
smoothfidelity
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from