Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

[quote name='OmegaBunny']@smoothfidelity ;

You need you to post a picture or something to back up your claim or I'm going to delete this thread.[/QUOTE]

I will post pictures of the transaction pages with my detailed information bleeped out later today. As soon as I receive the subpoenaed documents from Paypal I will post them, which may take a few weeks because that needs to be done through mail.

I will post pictures of the transaction pages with my detailed information bleeped out later today. As soon as I receive the subpoenaed documents from Paypal I will post them, which may take a few weeks because that needs to be done through mail.
How about a picture of the driver?
Pictures of your documentation of purchase is of course nice, but images of the damage and any emails or other communications you had with them would of course be nice to see to help in ensuring the validity of your accusations.

Or pictures of your phone with all the calls?

I'm not saying I don't believe you but you need to have some proof here to keep this open. The longer it stays open the more likely it is that Woofersetc loses some business and we won't permit that without some sort of proof on your end.

maybe this is flawed logic but if ID or woofersetc wanted to clear this up, if in fact their is a video, they would blame it on some type of mix up beyond their control and send him another woofer. It will make them look good and the op a little foolish and cost them pennies compared to the people who will forego purchasing from a company that might sell a good product but appears to have bad customer service.

and one more thing:

at face value the op gave us a heads up about an issue and gave an elaborate description of the problem. Some members took it personal and got all butthurt. Those members demanded proof and also made accusations of how the op was scamming Woofersetc but gave no proof. Sounds like the definition of "double standard".

When I received the woofer, I immediately noticed that the motor structure had chips and nicks all over it, and the cone had scratches and such on it. It clearly was not in NEW condition, and was supposed to be brand new.
I was wondering exactly how bad was this sub "chipped and nicked"? What about the packaging arrived? I think i would be torn between a few "scratches" and my system being down for another few weeks. Woofers is in Los Angeles and you are in NY... Is there no closer authorized dealer? I interested to see how this unfolds, or quietly disappear!

This is why I didn't post pictures initially. Nothing is ever going to be enough. I can see it now. No matter how much I post, Someone is always going to discredit it.

I don't have snapshots of the sub. That wasxsent back to them weeks ago. I am not sure what that would prove anyway. You will see the claim, me winning the claim, me getting my refund, and then thd refund being taken back again as of yesterday from the transaction details I post.

From me threatening wooferetc..On ebay, as of last night, I have them agreeing to have Image Dynamics send me another brand new woofer. Why would they do that if I didn't send the original woofer back? They wouldn't. I will try to get screen shots of some messages as well. I need a little time which is why I stated later today.

I have no reason to make up such a story.

I'm not saying I don't believe you and I appreciate the heads-up, but I would ask for the same proof if it were any other company. Being one of the largest car audio forums, if not the largest, there is a lot of traffic that comes through here daily. Something like this, even as a heads-up, can have a serious affect on a company. If Woofersetc and ID did what you said then people should know about it but if the story is made up then the thread should be closed. All I am asking for is some proof to keep this open.

Seriously, I dont discredit you at all, but even IF ID does get a new sub out to you it would be nice for you to post screen shots of your caller ID and the video you took. If ID follows through with their obligation, GREAT!! But at the end of the day if what you say is indeed correct people need to know the type of business Woofers conducts and the only way to prove that they are dirty is to provide pics. The call log on your phone of the harassment alone is enough for me to say F them! But you HAVE to post something.. some type of proof.

However, if you can not produce any type of proof then thats that. No proof= no case= no thread. Bashing a business for the sole purpose of bashing wont be tolerated here. Proof of SOME type is required.

you is a lazy bizitch.. post dem cum shots!
it really wouldnt make logical sense for you to come on here and bash them without having reason for it whether thats a personal vendetta or you did recieve b-stock (pun full)... Its not like ID or Woofersetc would reimburse you for this because you created a heresy thread!

Did you even bother to try to find the employee I told you about over at diyma?
I am not sure ID really has anything to do with this besides providing Woofersetc. With some sort of documentation to screw me over.

I am working on getting the pictures now and will have an additional update soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smoothfidelity

10+ year member
smoothfidelity
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from