Wolfram Audio W-4500.1 Dyno Results

Let’s see u pay me my money because u can’t beat my score //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif still waiting for the cashola
put your money up. until you go to a sanctioned event you have a 0. i really doubt you can do a 155 door open in the kick

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

I don't buy shoes from convenience stores. LOL. 

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

My boots are $140.
work boots?

Lets see your custom boards then assclown.
I'm not the one buying a shipment of amps from zenon and saying it's better than anything else in its class when its literally the same thing as the other boards in its class

I'm not the one buying a shipment of amps from zenon and saying it's better than anything else in its class when its literally the same thing as the other boards in its class
how you know he didn't use better transistors or caps? when i ordered my prototype i told them 5% tolerance parts and upgraded fairchild transistors

how you know he didn't use better transistors or caps? when i ordered my prototype i told them 5% tolerance parts and upgraded fairchild transistors
because he literally admitted it was no different

put your money up. until you go to a sanctioned event you have a 0. i really doubt you can do a 155 door open in the kick 

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

work boots?
They're actually 8" military boots. I wear them just about everyday. There as comfortable as any shoe I've ever worn.

This forum is like a cartoon sometimes.
Saw the Dyno over at Big D's channel, thought it was cool the company threw in a discount. Keep up the good work guys over @ Wolfram!
Gotta keep things interesting/entertaining. Plus the off topic post keeps the thread up top, so free bumpage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.