Wolfram Audio W-4500.1 Dyno Results

LOL is this a joke or are you really this stupid? GM designed and produces LS for THEIR OEM VEHICLES
There's no comparison between what I said and what you said.

An accurate comparison would be Toyota using a Cummins in their trucks but even that isn't the same unless Toyota tried saying "their" cummins is better than the ones used in Dodge trucks when they're the same thing

so the SS, Camaro, CTS-V, Saab 9-7X, SS trucks & snail blazer, point is it's rebadges cars with the same power plant. And I'm sure I missed a bunch more. But customers don't walk into a dealer ship crying like a baby over the same engine being used in different cars. unlike you who is acting like a kunt over something so stupid. grow up you clown

so the SS, Camaro, CTS-V, Saab 9-7X, SS trucks & snail blazer, point is it's rebadges cars with the same power plant. And I'm sure I missed a bunch more. But customers don't walk into a dealer ship crying like a baby over the same engine being used in different cars. unlike you who is acting like a kunt over something so stupid. grow up you clown
Nice try projecting the crying here when it's you crying over me simply mentioning the facts and pointing out a lie in their marketing.

You have not proven ****, GM owns all those companies. Does zenon own wolfram? No. Does GM market one of their vehicles with the SAME engine as another vehicle as superior because of the engine as if it's different? No.

Read my comment or start paying my hourly rate like @papermaker I'm not going to keep repeating myself because you can't comprehend such simple logic

Nice try projecting the crying here when it's you crying over me simply mentioning the facts and pointing out a lie in their marketing.
You have not proven ****, GM owns all those companies. Does zenon own wolfram? No. Does GM market one of their vehicles with the SAME engine as another vehicle as superior because of the engine as if it's different? No.

Read my comment or start paying my hourly rate like @papermaker I'm not going to keep repeating myself because you can't comprehend such simple logic
the tears started with you lol. I don't care who government motors owns man. The point is It's different cars with the same engine like I said from my first post. And most motor heads don't get mad cause the Camaro and vett use the same engine that's my point.

the tears started with you lol. I don't care who government motors owns man. The point is It's different cars with the same engine like I said from my first post. And most motor heads don't get mad cause the Camaro and vett use the same engine that's my point.
Obviously you don't, that's why you won't address my point and you're skirting around it. I'm not going to **** on OP's thread anymore, I made my point, you got butthurt and made an absurd unrelated analogy. I put you in your place, and now I'm done.

Obviously you don't, that's why you won't address my point and you're skirting around it. I'm not going to **** on OP's thread anymore, I made my point, you got butthurt and made an absurd unrelated analogy. I put you in your place, and now I'm done.
Say what lol. I’m far from mad dude. Lol I’m not the one who reaching so far to complain about a company logo. I find this amusing. How you put me in my place I don’t know but ok. You should of just kept that cuck mouth closed from the get //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Say what lol. I’m far from mad dude. Lol I’m not the one who reaching so far to complain about a company logo. I find this amusing. How you put me in my place I don’t know but ok. You should of just kept that cuck mouth closed from the get //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
You're making yourself look like a fool. Look at the screenshot I posted. What does it say?

Forgot wew lad is a little b*tch, so many internet personalities to keep up with. Your right that they are all the same boards, so why complain when one is cheaper then the rest and performs better then the rest. You were lame on caco, thought you might have grown up.

Remember when amps where made from scratch in 'murica? Not depending on chinese replicas of korean models.

I'd never use that crap even if you paid me to. Fuck communism, fuck child labor and fuck sweatshop products.

rNGtkAq.png

I actually didnt know this and I love it. Made me think of the old Rita Hayworth movie, "Gilda", where the guy is trying to make a tungsten monopoly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.