Wolfram Audio W-4500.1 Dyno Results

Forgot wew lad is a little b*tch, so many internet personalities to keep up with. Your right that they are all the same boards, so why complain when one is cheaper then the rest and performs better then the rest. You were lame on caco, thought you might have grown up.
Right man, and telling people on the forum to pay him $50 bucks an hour to talk to him? Whats up with this guy?

Forgot wew lad is a little b*tch, so many internet personalities to keep up with. Your right that they are all the same boards, so why complain when one is cheaper then the rest and performs better then the rest. You were lame on caco, thought you might have grown up.
LOL I'm a little ***** for standing my ground and pointing something out? Nice try. More like you're the little *****, as are others, for crying because I pointed it out. If I was a little ***** I'd sit back and take it, not back up my point. Try using logic before attempting to call me out

1) I never complained about the price, read my post. Seems like no one reads anything before jumping on a bandwagon these days. The price is going to go up anyways making this the same as the TS3.5kw

2) I made valid points

3) CACO is full of cucks who can't stand criticism, you're one of them

4) It doesn't perform better than the rest, you're an idiot. It's the SAME BOARD so how can it perform better?

If any of you want to argue against my point, at least use your brain before attempting to do so, and actually argue my POINTS not some personal attack highschool girl ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

WolframAudio
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
wew lad
IMG_0692.jpg