Wolfram Audio W-4500.1 Dyno Results

tenor.gif

No offense but it's literally the same board as the TS3.5kw many many other amps. It's rebadged and sold as a "wolfram" product.

Two positives about it:

1) it's a zenon board

2) it's cheaper than others are selling it for

This kind of bothers me:

rNGtkAq.png

How won't you find a "Stronger, harder working amp in it's class" when it's literally a rebadged zenon amp you can buy from 10+ companies who all get it from the same place. Very misleading

There's marketing, then there's ********. That's ********.

No offense but it's literally the same board as the TS3.5kw many many other amps. It's rebadged and sold as a "wolfram" product.
Two positives about it:

1) it's a zenon board

This kind of bothers me:

rNGtkAq.png

How won't you find a "Stronger, harder working amp in it's class" when it's literally a rebadged zenon amp you can buy from 10+ companies who all get it from the same place. Very misleading

I’m sorry you find the simile used on our website as “********.”

I’ll take it up with our marketing team right away sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbcool.gif.25d3f515a7f948dd6be51428263071ef.gif

Two positives about it:

1) it's a zenon board

This kind of bothers me:

rNGtkAq.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Classy reply... im tired of all the insulting comebacks that degenerate some threads into some type of personal attack.

Sure appears to be a great value for that presale price and a good value at MSRP.

I just purchased another brand, looks like I could have waited and gotten more for less.

Pretty nice results Wolfram!

I kinda wish i had gotten back into car audio now vs the 2 yrs ago i chose too.. I have a scv300d that is a top dollar amp.. Brazilian is much cheaper, and certain models can now be wire to .5 ohm.. wtf, just my luck.

Classy reply... im tired of all the insulting comebacks that degenerate some threads into some type of personal attack.Sure appears to be a great value for that presale price and a good value at MSRP.

I just purchased another brand, looks like I could have waited and gotten more for less.

Pretty nice results Wolfram!
nothing personal about it, if you're this much of a snowflake you can go cry somewhere else

the picture is ********, whether or not you agree with me doesn't matter

you can do whatever you want, I'm not here to argue I'm merely pointing out that what is said on your product pages for 'your' amplifiers is a lie

GM uses the LS in many cars but people don't complain lol.
LOL is this a joke or are you really this stupid? GM designed and produces LS for THEIR OEM VEHICLES

There's no comparison between what I said and what you said.

An accurate comparison would be Toyota using a Cummins in their trucks but even that isn't the same unless Toyota tried saying "their" cummins is better than the ones used in Dodge trucks when they're the same thing

nothing personal about it, if you're this much of a snowflake you can go cry somewhere else
OK, "Snowflake"... lol... I was referring to his reply, but you took it the wrong way.

Not cryin' just stating facts as I see em', so take the meaning however you'd like.

I'm just fresh out of popcorn so I clairfied it for ya'... sorry I poked the bear, misinterpretation is a "B"... sorry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.