Wolfram Audio W-4500.1 Dyno Results

Dig deep. I'll bet 50% of thier parts are
Probably but at least they are not sold by a company with a piss poor business model. Any douchebag with a platinum credit card or a rich dad can have a ca company now without even knowing the basics of signal amplification.

Probably but at least they are not sold by a company with a piss poor business model. Any douchebag with a platinum credit card or a rich dad can have a ca company now without even knowing the basics of signal amplification.
in all honesty. its very very expensive to get custom boards. tooling is set at 20k depending on the board. add that to the cost of the existing boards that are already bullet proof and now a 5kw cost 1100 instead of 699.coupled wit you being a new company and i assure you you will not sale a single unit.

what more do you want as a customer? are you wiling to pay?

in all honesty. its very very expensive to get custom boards. tooling is set at 20k depending on the board. add that to the cost of the existing boards that are already bullet proof and now a 5kw cost 1100 instead of 699.coupled wit you being a new company and i assure you you will not sale a single unit.
I was in the middle of typing a very long and extensive reply but fuck it. I'm just gonna...

windows-blue-screen-of-death.jpg

maybe someone who doesn't claim their product is better than others when its the same thing? it's lying to your customers, thats the bottom line

FSD amps were "the ****" for a while before the price went up, it's literally the same thing but wolfram is lying to their customer

maybe someone who doesn't claim their product is better than others when its the same thing? it's lying to your customers, thats the bottom line
FSD amps were "the ****" for a while before the price went up, it's literally the same thing but wolfram is lying to their customer
You gotta stop man.these amps are literally some of the best we've ever seen I mean you really can't f****** blow them unless you short them out. Maybe he does want to do his own line but until he can afford it he got to just go with what he got and then he can make changes.

This happens all the time Sundown DD every company in existence pretty much started with a Baseline and the good companies put R&D into their product I wouldn't hesitate to run any of their amplifiers that's for sure it's good stuff.

You gotta stop man.these amps are literally some of the best we've ever seen I mean you really can't f****** blow them unless you short them out. Maybe he does want to do his own line but until he can afford it he got to just go with what he got and then he can make changes. This happens all the time Sundown DD every company in existence pretty much started with a Baseline and the good companies put R&D into their product I wouldn't hesitate to run any of their amplifiers that's for sure it's good stuff.
lol you telling me to stop is hilarious

I’ve seen lotsass of blown fsd amps... they are junk if u ask me

LOL! A convenience store on the Eastside sells these for $40. Third shift goods.
I don't buy shoes from convenience stores. LOL.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Now n days I don't pay more than 40 or 50 bucks for shoes. They get fucked up too easily.. every now and then I'll spend 80
My boots are $140.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.