Wiring???

Participant count
  • Participant list
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif :furious: ****it, i feel really stupid now, ima go back and double check just to make sure thanks alot

alright, what about speakers, cus i cant easily pull them out of where i have them, i had to custom cut the metal in my panels, and then mount them to 1" thick MDF to get the mounting depth thick enough, so i dont want to pull them out... any easy ways to tell?? it would be easier for me to pull the deck out and switch the wires there if i had to

well first check the subs.....after that turn your amp off......fade the music all the way to say the front.....then bal it all the way to the left.....if u have good bass and everything good....then switch all the way to the right.....if u still have good bass....cool.....then switch it back tot he middle....if u have crappy bass.....most likly one of them is out of phase..... same w/ the rear....just switch the pos w/ the neg which ever way is easiest for u....might take a little time if your fron speakers are in diff phase than your rear.....easist way would be to make sure everything is wired properly tho.....

i doubt it, i have a cheapy pioneer deh-1400, with infinity 552i's.... ill go check my sub in a few minutes, but the speakers ill prolly just have to pull out and double check... argh..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

nope, all the wiring is done by me, this car is... dont laugh... its my first car... an 86 chevey chevette which only came with one speaker in the center of the dashboard, so mounted them here...

http://www.chevettes.com/showimage.php?section=na&page=23&chev=810

so its all my own wiring, im realizing that im just gonna have to pull em out, its only front speakers tho, i havent put in back ones yet

ya, i prolly wont, itll be a waste of time and money, mainly cus ill have to do it all custom and cut the holes myself, and this is only a temp. car, its my first one.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif im a young'n 16 lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.