Wiring Two Amps Questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Boyers19

I have a mono block amp connected to my sub and i just got a 4 channel amp for my front and rear speakers. i have a few questions...

Should i get a power block to split the power cables between the two amps?

Should i get a ground block for the same thing?

And then the tricky part is how do i make it so the amp turn-on wire gets to both amps with only one cable from the HU?

Thanks for the help, im just getting into car audio and im really interested in it!

for the power wire it depend how much power you are running with the length and wire size you have

for you ground on your amps just do individual lines going to bare metal on your cab

the line that terns on your amp is called the remote wire and that you can just run a wire from the one amp to the other with no problems

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.