Wiring help please

Participant count
  • Participant list

MrMister

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey what's up I have a dual dxrm 57bt digital media receiver that connects to power acoustik rzr1 2500d amplifier with two 12-in power acoustic Gothic subwoofers but I don't have them wired up because the way I had them wired up before caught fire. Some friends say that my system should be just fine but I don't know how to hook them up correctly so I need help if anyone can help me wire them up a greatly appreciate it... THANK YOU.
by the way, the fire was a real fire. I'm not talking got hot type of fire but I'm talking flames fire real fire hopefully next time I get the correct wiring diagram or configuration (whatever it is called lol)

Screenshot_20210529-211625.png

If you are having wiring issues enough to create a FIRE.. My suggestion is to take the vehicle to some one that has some experience with installing a stereo system in a vehicle like an Audio Shop with an Audio tech.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hello I'm happy to have came across this forum as I'm hoping someone will help with this little bit of confusion I'm having and maybe save me some...
Based off GM pickups of the same year (and that was GM), It SHOULD just be for the vehicle sounds that play through your stereo, such as the door...
You're the man. Give me your number so I can just call you the next time I have a question instead of having to make a post here. Lol. Thank you...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
In a case like In a case like yours I would rather recommend tactile transducers. They are like woofers without the cone section that are...

About this thread

MrMister

CarAudio.com Newbie
MrMister
Stockton, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from