Wiring help please

Participant count
  • Participant list

mkiv

The Sun
Hi guys, i currently have A Pioneer 5400t amplifier, and this subwoofer Pioneer-TS-W253R. It is bridged currently receiving 380 watts, im pretty sure its being way overpowered but its been like this for about 3 years now, working fine. Even with the bass boost on, it just doesnt have the kick i would like. I was thinking of possibly adding another subwoofer, but because of space restrictions i was thinking of getting a replacement for the stock sub. This was the one i was thinking of Jl Audio c5-570cw. How do i wire both these subwoofers so they are both playing to their max potential?

Best Regards

What size enclosure is the pioneer in and where is it located? What vehicle do you have and where is the "stock sub" located that yo are thinking about replacing. The proper enclosure for your sub and vehicle may be all that is needed.

The Vehicle is a 1994 toyota supra, The pioneer sub is located in the trunk, and the enclosure is a .58 cubic feet angled box bought from sonicelectronix.The stock subwoofer is 5x7 and also located in the trunk. The main problem is the lack of space due to the small trunk, and also a rear strut bar which takes up some space. Also the stock subwoofer is not currently in the car because i recently replaced all the speakers except that one(it was useless anyway since it was 20 years old).

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.