Wire help....fast!

Participant count
  • Participant list

loser_fish
10+ year member

Michigan
I'm trying to find out if anyone can tell me what color the stock speaker wires on a 1996 Eagle Talon are. I bought a new HU and am trying to bypass the stock amp located under the passenger seat by wireing the speakers direct from the HU and I dont know what colors the goto the correct speakers and finding out here seems to be a lot easier that ripping off door panels and stuff like that. Thanks!

Wes

Dude, it's a mitsu eclipse...... But there is an easier way............. Take a AA battery and grab one of the wires. Hold that wire to the + side of the battery. Touch every other wire to the - side of that battery. When you hear a "pop" you've found your speaker. Try this, then I can help you with phase........

BTW, is this what you're trying to do? find speakers? or did I misunderstand the post?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.