Geeeeezus! help me source a 16 pin padp wire harness

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ask at DIYMA you would be amazed at the stuff some of those guys have laying around. Worth a shot at least.

Also there is 2 part numbers for it. Pioneer 950FGS8972 and Pioneer CDP1205. Seems like it is hit and miss might have to buy a parts P99RS that is no longer working but comes with the harnesses you need. GL!

thanks 1aespinoza! have you ordered from them before? the website looks a lil sus. (no reviews).
but they do have an ebay presence that looks legit... whaddaya think?

thanks 1aespinoza! have you ordered from them before? the website looks a lil sus. (no reviews).
but they do have an ebay presence that looks legit... whaddaya think?
What could actually go wrong for a piece not very expensive thats hard to find to get an expensive HU up and running to make expandability worth the effort?

SUPER hard to find! i know. im just being sorta cautious cuz i just got ripped of last month, trying to buy this piece without due diligence. thought it couldnt hurt to ask. even though ill prob give em a shot either way..... i think! lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...