TV while you drive

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sgtweenr

N/A
I have a pioneer avx 7000 with the TV Tuner and i can get the sound from the tv chanels but can't get any video from it. Can someone please tell me how to fix the matter even though i know its against the law, I would really appriciate it.

Thanks,

Tigga Man

Easy fix, the video switches off for safety purposes it is connected to a simple ground.If

ur unit has a hideaway box find where its installed and consult ur installation manual on what color wire the parking brake wire is once u find that wire cut it off and ground the wire to the chasis and walla u have video wilst u drive! Now don't go killing innocent

peeps watching OPrah!!!!

well usually you can engauge your parking brake like one notch and it'll activate the sensor in the system while not actually be activated.....i personaly think that its a bad idea to be watching tv while driving....but everyone should have the ability to kill others while watching oprah or dr phil....

Dude it is that simple, it is nothing but a grounded circuit,u see the reason it is wired to the p-brakes negative side is because when the p-brake is engaged it is a complete circuit thus lighting the p-brake light in ur dash,when disengaged it is no longer a circuit so no picture, so by simply grounding this wire it is fooled to thinking the p-brake is engaged.I've yet to see a unit that requires holding ur foot brake and engaging ur p-brake.I've recently installed an Alpine,Pioneer and my own Clarion all of which had a single p-brake wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.