2ch Bridge: Kicker TC104

10" Single Competition (Comp) Series Subwoofer

Power Handling:

Peak: 300 watts

RMS: 150 watts

Enclosure impedance: 4 ohms

would this AMP work:

Alpine MRP-F300 4-Channel 300 Watts Amplifier

50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)

150 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)

Crossover: 50Hz-400Hz, -12dB/oct. (Low-Pass/High-Pass); EQ (Equalizer): Bass EQ (Fixed Frequency): 50Hz +12dB; Subsonic Filter: 15Hz (Fixed), -18dB/oct.

Amplifier Type: Class-A/

or would u recommend another amp if not powerful enough? thank you.

i am not looking for a bass shattering sound, more clean sound, am i better off just doing fronts and rear with aftermarket speakers or to do the fronts and bridge a sub with that set up? also can i go up on the amp so if i do decide to upgrade speakers/subs? thank you all.

i am not looking for a bass shattering sound, more clean sound, am i better off just doing fronts and rear with aftermarket speakers or to do the fronts and bridge a sub with that set up? also can i go up on the amp so if i do decide to upgrade speakers/subs? thank you all.
If this is the only amp you have, then use it for fronts and subwoofer. This is a standard setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.