Will this amp work

I wouldn't take advise from someone who runs power acoustik and couldn't figure out how to turn his gain up... 😂

The thing you are failing to see here is that with your subwoofers you will be at a 2 ohm load. That Rockville amp does 1200 watts at 1 ohm. At 2 ohms and after voltage drop and box rise you wont have **** for power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these threads just reinforce the fact that pussafication is real. Rather or not someone was rude to you op or not why do you give a f$#%? Toughing up!  The question was as basic as it gets so you're most likely gonna be given a hard time by someone. A small amount of research on your part and you could've answered your own question. If you're really into car audio as a hobby and want to diy do as much research as you can. Otherwise go to a car audio shop and you won't have to ask basic questions or do any research.

Your last post was cute man. Reward? You two could take a ride up hershy highway together.

You two could take a ride up hershy highway together.
OKzPBI2.png

These threads lately... LMAO... I haven't seen so much aggression since Papermaker or Gramps.

Dafuk is goin' on round here?.. must be the weather or something

Know-it-all noobs I guess

:popcorn:

These threads lately... LMAO... I haven't seen so much aggression since Papermaker or Gramps.

Dafuk is goin' on round here?.. must be the weather or something

Know-it-all noobs I guess

:popcorn:
papermaker was a trip and a half man. wonder where he is trollin nowadays. oh you missed losisatool and los33 getting into it back before that. @Slo_Ride didnt you get into it a few times with some sh1t talkers back in the day?

Maybe I was a  little harsh but damn kinda shoe tying level. Op gets whiny about opinions on equipment and lack of a straight forward answers complaints about site etc. Had a Rockville amp b 4 I believe he said. Seems like maybe he should already know.The information is easily available these days but instead of looking into it for heself he choices to do it the lazy way and relie on someone else to just tell him. Took what two days two get an answer he was happy with? Couldn't of figured that out by himself  in that amount of time?

Idk maybe there needs to be a beginner forum on the site for these types of questions.

**** i've had two of those rockville amps before.. But f**k me for trying to help when he ask for opinions... lol

Can kinda see two in the corners.

View attachment 4090
from everything ive heard about the latest iterations of their amps, they do put out the power, just dont let them vibrate much because of the lack of silicone on the transistor, caps etc etc. Youd think that slathering on about $0.12 of solicon at the factory on each amp wouldnt kill them cost-wise 

Parker4023 said:
The subs I have are these.  

I don’t care about your opinion on the amp.  I have already used them on a different set up and worked amazing.  Just tell me if the amp would work for these subs. 
My personal favorite. Good way to get a question answered 

I wouldn't take advise from someone who runs power acoustik and couldn't figure out how to turn his gain up... 😂

The thing you are failing to see here is that with your subwoofers you will be at a 2 ohm load. That Rockville amp does 1200 watts at 1 ohm. At 2 ohms and after voltage drop and box rise you wont have **** for power.
So my advice is wrong? I see you're a jokester. Unfortunately this isn't a comedy tour and you are no comedian. Just a FYI 👍🏾 

No one was rude until op said he didnt care about anyones opinion. 

Popwar simply suggested better performing equipment for the $ and op got instantly butthurt. There was nothing rude about informing someone the amp they are considering doesn't make the power that it is advertised to.

It's not our fault op is too ignorant to realize good advice when its right under his nose. 

Yeah I just don’t have 600 bucks hanging out of my butthole.  Apparently everyone else on here does.  I guess I shouldn’t have asked the car audio forumns for help with my freaking CAR AUDIO Choices 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.