Will this amp work

Why are you wasting everyone’s time by posting meaningless comments.  Thanks!  This really helps!  Move out of your moms basement and then we can talk.
Shut the f**k up and get the f**k outta here. People who know way more than you gave you very helpful info and your sandy ass vag couldn't handle it. Buy your garbage bro, but don't come back here crying about it.

Shut the f**k up and get the f**k outta here. People who know way more than you gave you very helpful info and your sandy ass vag couldn't handle it. Buy your garbage bro, but don't come back here crying about it.
it cracks me up when people come on here like that and basically cry that their favorite brands is garbage, and it seems that the worst offenders are the kicker fans. oh well, another newb who decided to piss the community of folks who basically just sit around and talk about the gear they are inquiring about. Read specs, talk about firsthand experiences with them etc etc etc. Oh well, let him spend his money on stuff that will underperform in comparison to whats been recommended and in the end, its his daily musical experience that will suffer. He will come to learn that his mistake was being too prideful, and pride DEFINITELY comes before the fall

it cracks me up when people come on here like that and basically cry that their favorite brands is garbage, and it seems that the worst offenders are the kicker fans. oh well, another newb who decided to piss the community of folks who basically just sit around and talk about the gear they are inquiring about. Read specs, talk about firsthand experiences with them etc etc etc. Oh well, let him spend his money on stuff that will underperform in comparison to whats been recommended and in the end, its his daily musical experience that will suffer. He will come to learn that his mistake was being too prideful, and pride DEFINITELY comes before the fall
Hey bro I like Kicker. Lol. Solo X 18's .

Last edited by a moderator:
one of my local shops has a X18 thats been blown in the showroom just as a WHAT IN THE F**K IS THAT MONSTER?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Literally one of my fav builds ever was an H1 with 3 Solo 18's. It wasn't just an spl monster, my gf almost puked when she got in, but it actually sounded good. I'll always love the original RE XXX 18s and the Solo X 18s. 

Literally one of my fav builds ever was an H1 with 3 Solo 18's. It wasn't just an spl monster, my gf almost puked when she got in, but it actually sounded good. I'll always love the original RE XXX 18s and the Solo X 18s. 
the RE XXX's were an upstart when i was getting out of car audio, and the prevailing thought where i lived was to stick with the brands you know and nobody around here was willing to throw cash at an unknown brand. Total shame too, everything ive heard about the older ones is positive

the RE XXX's were an upstart when i was getting out of car audio, and the prevailing thought where i lived was to stick with the brands you know and nobody around here was willing to throw cash at an unknown brand. Total shame too, everything ive heard about the older ones is positive
I literally joined this forum just to buy three Re XXX 18s in 2005. Been here ever since.

Parker4023 said:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/kicker-compr-dual-12-dual-voice-coil-2-ohm-subwoofers-with-enclosure-black/4969101.p?skuId=4969101&ref=212&loc=1&ds_rl=1266837&ref=212&loc=1&ds_rl=1266837&gclid=CjwKCAiAyrXiBRAjEiwATI95mc18bIgIJx1iaijDqkkj37u7SWFMu5hEmpZKUAWbCfWVPzZ5TbMAdRoC3TIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds.  These are the subs I purchased recently.  I am just wondering if they will work with this amp that I’m am looking into buying.  

Amp:https://www.rockvilleaudio.com/rxd-m2rwk4cu/

it’s a 4000 peak 2000 rms.  It says it will do 2000 at one ohm.  Should I get this one or get the same model but at 1500 rms? 
I also own a pair of kickers in my Durango that beat perfectly fine. My brand is kicker comp S and I push them with a Monoblock power Acoustik EG1-2500D at 2 ohms. Parker, what you wanna look for is an amp that will be your subs total RMS wattage. Don't go by max watts as that's just what the sub can push for about a second. I believe your subs are 1000 watts RMS together. To get the best out of them, take that number and multiply it by 1.20 and that will get you the amps RMS wattage you want. You always wanna get an amp with a little more power than your subs because heat is no bueno for the Amp. Then you have to think about ohms and channels when picking an amp. It's get a lot more in depth after picking the right RMS wattage. Make sure to check out some YouTube videos about picking the right amp for your subs and that'll help you understand more. 

When I joined this forum, not that long ago, this is the kind of answers I was hoping people would give instead of bashing the persons style or taste in equipment. Most people offered alternative equipment but that's not what he was looking for. He just wants to pick the right amp for the subs he already bought. Unfortunately he got his head cut off for asking a simple question. Good luck, Parker, with picking an amp. If you pick the right amp, 1000 watts will beat hard! 

Thanks for the answer I was looking for.  Thanks for understanding.  Wish I could reward you for being a good person.  Thanks man!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.