The Amp Lab

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
I just wanted to take a moment of your time to give a huge thumbs up to the amp lab! i reached out to them about the M7 set screw i was in need of and couldnt find locally nor on any of the sites i looked on (i.e. fastenal etc etc) and they replied asking me for my address, i gave it and they VERY promptly replied with a tracking number. I got it yesterday and it was EXACTLY what i needed! I asked them if i could pay them for it (the package said it cost them $2.85 to send to me) and they refused instead asking for me to spread the word about their kind act and prompt service. Big props to those dudes!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.