Will this amp and dual sub setup pound my chest?

I had a 12" Type-R in a sealed box and pounded the **** out of it for 7 years in my 07 Rabbit until the system was stolen. It sounded amazing for one 12 at time. Got the newer (metal looking) Type-R and I blew 2 of them in 3 months with the same setup. From my personal experience, Alpine's sub quality has gone downhill. Though I have not heard any Alpine since 2016. Maybe they have made them better again? The new Type-X does look interesting.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Recoil 2500.1 $179 2500 x 1 @ 1 ohm. Make sure subs are the dual 4 ohm version. If you don't want that much power, get the Recoil red1200.1 for 1...
Thanks for all the advice. Ultimately, I was able to get them to honor the warranty contract. It took a lot of back and forth and I received...
Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...
Lowering the impedance will also lower the speakers motor control, or damping, in physics no free lunch exists. It’s all give and take.

About this thread

RaceDVS

CarAudio.com Recruit
RaceDVS
Making you siblings
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from