Will my Electrical Hold Up?

SPLluminator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
GR, Michigan
Ok so i am going to be running a IA 20.1. And my JBL 100x4. I was wondering if my electrical will hold up for competition if i just get another battery. See, the problem is that i dont know how long i will have the car so i dont want to get an alt for it. I have a stock 105amp alt. I will buy one yellow top and maybe another if i have too. Unless you guys have a better idea on what battery is well priced. I just really want to stay away from an alt.

What battery? i saw some for sale in the classifieds. Kinetic HC2400. That would do it wouldnt it? Also, how hard is the big three to do. And is there any cheaper wire that i can use to do it? I dont really want to spend $6 per ft. Maybe like copper wire?

What battery? i saw some for sale in the classifieds. Kinetic HC2400. That would do it wouldnt it? Also, how hard is the big three to do. And is there any cheaper wire that i can use to do it? I dont really want to spend $6 per ft. Maybe like copper wire?
You need like 6ft of 1/0 to do the big 3, you could find someone here to sell your some kickerflex or knu wire, and that would cost like $25bux shipped.

knukonceptz.com u can get if for i think 1.75 a foot plus shipping the KLMX wire

http://www.knukonceptz.com you can get 1/0 wire for 1.40 a foot. thats what i used for my big 3 and it worked great. the 1.40 a foot stuff isnt very flexible though. but if you want you can get the 3.40 a foot stuff and its real flexible. and the big 3 is simple. theres a thread on here how to do it. it took me 30 minutes to do.

i got 6ft of 2/0 with terminals on both ends already and a waterproof inline fuse holder with 300amp fuse

40 shipped for it all plus pp fees/obo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.