will bigger fuel injectors add hp or tq.thx for all help

some info on what i have done, and plan to do to my civic...

Done: Intake, Exauhst, Tint, Stereo.

Upcoming, Mild body kit, black 19" wheels, remove facory spoiler to have no spoiler, repaint black, header.

Then the rest of the work will be on the interior. Thats the only way i can think of to efectivly pimp a civic w/o being steriotyped as a ricer, I would suggest following my pattern. BTW, there will never ever ever ever x infinity be a sticker of any kind on my car.

Cars burn Oxygen, not gas.... you don't need larger injectors.
oxygen isnt volatile by itself, it makes whatever ur burning burn hotter i.e. oxy-acetylene welding

oh and as one other member stated, u only need bigger injectors if u have forced induction...big injectors on a stock honda wont do nothing.

yeah i already know that its just i want to make the car more fun to drive and look good/sound good:) . yes me and u both know that u hate me but thx for the help hope fully ur not trying to screw me over and give me bad advice but i doubt it
You are going to have to realize that you will never be anywhere near how fast you want to be. I don't know why you bought a civic, when you were considering a VR6, but whatever.

Injector upgrading is only for when you are going to need more fuel for a higher horsepower motor that NEEDS more fuel. You also have to upgrade your pressure regulators, your fuel pump, and while you have all that tore apart might as well put in a new fuel filter and drop the tank and have that cleaned out or replaced with a fuel cell... ALL pretty much to accomodate your new injectors alone.

As far as it goes, it's fairly expensive to do, id think, and to get the full benefit of the added fuel delivering capacity- you are going to need way more than just injectors.

On a car like that, why bother, as said by other members. I'd keep it bone stock and pimp out the stereo and try to get good ass gas mileage.

the 1g u put into it for I/H/E isn't worth it to gain 20hp if that since yours probly isn't vtec, so why bother
It isn't- I am not even sure it is a 16valve- some of those base civics were actually 12 valve heads (I think older HX's- but maybey cx's) and I can see why you would want to get more power, they won't hardly get out of thier own way, it just isn't going to happen with that motor. I can tell you bottom end power will suffer from an intake, and all an exhaust will do is make a lot of noise. Sorry dude, I'm really not trying to be a jerk I have just worked on and driven a heck of a lot of these cars that others have done these things to, and they are usually worse than stock.

Cars burn Oxygen, not gas.... you don't need larger injectors.
Oxygen doesnt burn. You cannot oxidise oxygen and get energy out of it, you make an Ion (Ozone, ie O3).

Get Intake, Exaust, Headers, Heads, Intake Manifolds, and higher compression pistons and get back to us about new injectors. Though i reccoment replacing the injectors with the intake manifold anyway if you have to take off the Manifold to get to the injectors anyway.

Kids and their hondas //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

In all honesty, you'd probably be better off lightening the vehicle, subs amp, wiring all cost you performance in the end. Every 100lbs you add to the car is the same as losing 10hp. Drop the a/c, lose the power steering. you'll be a little quicker and a lot more ghetto

well im not trying to argue with u guys but gas will not burn with out oxygen. oxygen does not burn by itself. science 101

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Dude dump the civic and get something worth modding.

/me getting CTS-V. Working at GM rocks, but this is within 2yrs haha.

LS2 anyone??

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Dude dump the civic and get something worth modding.

/me getting CTS-V. Working at GM rocks, but this is within 2yrs haha.

LS2 anyone??
Screw LS2... My LS1 runs bottom 11s and 10s as soon as the rear is fixed in teh GTO...LOL I am just messing with you man. I love those CTS-Vs. Tried to talk my girl into one, but she doesnt want a manual!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.