will bigger fuel injectors add hp or tq.thx for all help

We just had 1 in the shop with a blown-out rearend due to nitrus. (no warranty 4u).

Had borlas on it. Black. Tint. Slick. It's nicknamed BMRETR. Lucky I got to test drive it when the new rear-end was put in. Sure is fun w.o T/C on. I played with a SVT on the hwy. Bad bad me. hehe.

(Beamer Eater)

In all honesty, you'd probably be better off lightening the vehicle, subs amp, wiring all cost you performance in the end. Every 100lbs you add to the car is the same as losing 10hp. Drop the a/c, lose the power steering. you'll be a little quicker and a lot more ghetto
I am pretty sure that car has neither a/c nor power steering. and we all know how *****in' cars look with gutted interiors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.