will bigger fuel injectors add hp or tq.thx for all help

On a stock civic or what? The only need for bigger injectors is when there is a need for more fuel....... But for built engines yes they can increase hp but a stock car alone has no need for bigger injectors.

well im trying to find beginer stuff i can do to soupe up my civic. obviously a cold air intake is a begginer part but im also lookin for other stuff.

yeah i was really lookin at this performance hks exhaust system on cardomain.com. oh by the way is there any really good mod websites for imports

well im trying to find beginer stuff i can do to soupe up my civic. obviously a cold air intake is a begginer part but im also lookin for other stuff.
Alright, look, I hate you, most of us hate you, and you're a tool, but now that we have that aside, let me help you.

A cold air intake is a good thing to do. Also try wiring your own gauges up, that will give you some electrical confidence. You could possibly do a header swap, or a catback exhaust.

The best thing to do if you could afford it, is to go to the junkyard, and buy an old 4banger for like 200$ and just tear it apart, and look at how it works. 4bangers are all SOHC or DOHC, so it will be easy to find one similar to your engine. Just find any honda car.

After that, I'd suggest working on a nice drop, tint, nice 17" rims, no spoiler, and very very mild ground effects. You'll never get it into a race car, and you need to realize that now.

yeah i already know that its just i want to make the car more fun to drive and look good/sound good:) . yes me and u both know that u hate me but thx for the help hope fully ur not trying to screw me over and give me bad advice but i doubt it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.