Will a 50hz-150hz frequency response amp hit the lows? Plz help

Participant count
  • Participant list

reesef808

hawaii
I have a planet audio tq1601d amp and i was looking at its specs , it shows low frequency response 50hz , high at 150hz. Does that mean the amp wont produce sound below 50hz? I am new to this and I would like to learn more about this. Right now its hooked up to my powerbass 3xl 122d in a 43hz box . I was going to get a custom 33hz box for the sub soon, will that help with hitting the lows or is my amp rubbish and wont hit them?

I have a planet audio tq1601d amp and i was looking at its specs , it shows low frequency response 50hz , high at 150hz. Does that mean the amp wont produce sound below 50hz? I am new to this and I would like to learn more about this. Right now its hooked up to my powerbass 3xl 122d in a 43hz box . I was going to get a custom 33hz box for the sub soon, will that help with hitting the lows or is my amp rubbish and wont hit them?
Pretty much the amp will start to roll off going below 50hz..

You may get down to 35hz but it will be very weak.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.