Will 2 AGM’s be enough?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ya, I think I'm being fed a bunch of **** to run a Sundown SFB3k and a 750 watt amp for 4-6
no you haven't been fed any **** you just don't listen (which is why half the forum has you blocked, all you do is talk circles )

We've told you MULTIPLE times that for daily you can possibly get by with just a good battery and stock alt but of course you won't get anywhere near maximum performance in doing so

I really don't know why this is confusing for you.

no you haven't been fed any **** you just don't listen (which is why half the forum has you blocked, all you do is talk circles )

We've told you MULTIPLE times that for daily you can possibly get by with just a good battery and stock alt but of course you won't get anywhere near maximum performance in doing so

I really don't know why this is confusing for you.

It's not confusing. Why don't you go ahead and block me jerk off. I could care less what your opinion is. All you do is talk shitt. Why are you so worried about what I post? We can do this all night if you want. We can do it tomorrow to. And, when did I say that I was fed a bunch of shitt in here? Oh ya, I didn't, so kiss my ass and get off my nutz!

Last edited:
He isn't running 10k watts. Just has around 10k rms in amps.

Maybe 1k on mids. One HD3k per side for stereo sound I'm guessing.
Maybe 500 on tweeters.
Then 1000k ish on the subwoofer.

I’d take everything to a shop to be installed so how would they wire the 3K for the Mids you think? The speakers are 4ohm, and you have the 1,2, & 4ohm versions of the HD 3K?

but yeah, really all the gains would be turned down for the Mids and sub.

It's not confusing. Why don't you go ahead and block me jerk off. I could care less what your opinion is. All you do is talk shitt. Why are you so worried about what I post? We can do this all night if you want. We can do it tomorrow to. And, when did I say that I was fed a bunch of shitt in here? Oh ya, I didn't, so kiss my ass and get off my nutz!
We in the same boat man lol I be confused as hell sometimes.

And, when did I say that I was fed a bunch of shitt in here?
Post #15 of this thread is you LITERALLY saying "I think I'm being fed a bunch of **** to run a Sundown SFB3k "

Are you actually being serious ?

It's not confusing. Why don't you go ahead and block me jerk off. I could care less what your opinion is.
Did you ever wonder why everyone on this entire forums gets along with each other except you ? Right where all the bad guys and your just the victim.......

All you do is talk shitt.
I've literally told you 4 times that stock electrical with AGM battery is a good starting point (i'm one of the few people that's actually helped you) and literally ALL you have done is make excuses ("uhh my installer wants lithium...... Uhhh i've already bought the battery...... uhhh theses alternators are over $600") and now you have the nerve to come on here and say 1. All I do is talk trash and 2. Randomly in this thread declare "oh stock alt with big battery is a great idea" when literally 3 other users have already told you it's a good idea.......

You don't listen, you create fake narratives, you constantly play the victim card and now your wondering why people are sick of you playing games.......

Unbelieveable :unsure:

Last edited:
Post #15 of this thread is you LITERALLY saying "I think I'm being fed a bunch of **** to run a Sundown SFB3k "

Are you actually being serious ?

Did you ever wonder why everyone on this entire forums gets along with each other except you ? Right where all the bad guys and your just the victim.......

I've literally told you 4 times that stock electrical with AGM battery is a good starting point (i'm one of the few people that's actually helped you) and literally ALL you have done is make excuses ("uhh my installer wants lithium...... Uhhh i've already bought the battery...... uhhh theses alternators are over $600") and now you have the nerve to come on here and say 1. All I do is talk trash and 2. Randomly in this thread declare "oh stock alt with big battery is a great idea" when literally 3 other users have already told you it's a good idea.......

You don't listen, you create fake narratives, you constantly play the victim card and now your wondering why people are sick of you playing games.......

Unbelieveable :unsure:

I never said that I was being fed a bunch of shitt in here, re-read the post. You helped me? You were fugking saying that I had dementia. I said run stock electrical after learning that if you have big amps, that stock electrical is possible, I didn't know that until today. I want to get the most out of my equipment, so, I won't be running stock electrical. My rating used to be more than negative 250, so, you do you really think that I care what people think? Again, why are you so worried about my posts?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.