Why is my sub making this noise

No I am powering with 350 watts rms
My suggestion -

Put the head unit at the max volume you like to listen to it at. Start with the gain on the sub amp all the way off or down. Slowly increase the gain until it just starts to distort then back it off until it stops distorting. See if this does it for you. If not, the Line Out converter may be set incorrectly.

My suggestion -

Put the head unit at the max volume you like to listen to it at. Start with the gain on the sub amp all the way off or down. Slowly increase the gain until it just starts to distort then back it off until it stops distorting. See if this does it for you. If not, the Line Out converter may be set incorrectly.
Ok I will do I need to turn off subsonic and low pass filter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage
Don't forget Hoffman's Iron Law. You can have 2 of the 3: low end, efficiency/sensitivity or small enclosure size...
I've been a fan of the JL shallow mounts, and have actually heard a decent box with some Pioneers but the Focal are pretty darn good. The JL TW's...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Be sure to see the sub specs. It should tell you the ideal sealed enclosure size.

About this thread

JC25

CarAudio.com Newbie
JC25
Aiken County
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from