Why do people put so many speakers in the doors??

Seriously? the high 130's, and high 150s. Aren't the high 130's is what jet engine put out?
Totally different, A 150 at 40hz is waaaayyyy different than a 150 and 1k hz or whatever frequency it's different

Totally different, A 150 at 40hz is waaaayyyy different than a 150 and 1k hz or whatever frequency it's different
I understand now, thanks. I'm going to have to measured my db's.

I have helped trim out a few JT 8 jet engines back in the day, and i can tell you those things scream.

Planes do it super low I think. I live near an airport and generally it isn't too bad, but one time we must have had a HUGE plane take off. I mean everyone in our apt complex went outside and my metal overhang on our apt was literally shaking and did so for a good 20 seconds. It was crazy at first as it was taking off, as we heard it super clearly from in the house and it kinda felt like an earthquake.. The 20 second later point that plane had to be several miles away at the speed those things move and it still had energy left to keep moving that thing.. A big planes that they probably got the 150db at close range is probably at like 8hz or something silly.

Planes do it super low I think. I live near an airport and generally it isn't too bad, but one time we must have had a HUGE plane take off. I mean everyone in our apt complex went outside and my metal overhang on our apt was literally shaking and did so for a good 20 seconds. It was crazy at first as it was taking off, as we heard it super clearly from in the house and it kinda felt like an earthquake.. The 20 second later point that plane had to be several miles away at the speed those things move and it still had energy left to keep moving that thing.. A big planes that they probably got the 150db at close range is probably at like 8hz or something silly.
Ohhh, oooooo how a 150 at 8 hz would feel:uhoh:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.