Why all the hate for AudioPipe/ VVme?

your right i dont care i could care less.....i get plenty loud ive been really loud all with some so called SHI**Y amps and saved a TON of money doing it and have yet to fry an amp or a sub
so whos the retarded one?
You are thats very clear.

lets be real here guys is it even possible to manufacture a amp that does 2500 rms and be able to sell it for 115 dollars
Amps are not that expensive to produce I bet a NS-1 cost less then $100 to make it from start to finish..

Amps are not that expensive to produce I bet a NS-1 cost less then $100 to make it from start to finish..
well I can't believe that because Jacob could be a very rich man if he sold them $400 if they only cost a hundred bucks to make everyone would have one

FLAT OUT DONT CARE. Truth is i put in ONE of the shark audio 2500d amps on my XFLs and they are acutally LOUDER with that than my t2000...admitfully amp gets hot but have yet to have a problem...subs get warm not hot..coils are perfect...
simple as that...could care less about what you have PROVED...

and for the price MORE than worth it

and for the record not saying it is BETTER quality but it does perform and at literally a small fraction of the price..and ive NEVER cooked a sub on anything AP.
Lets make this clear. You dont care about facts and proof only what your uneducated thoughts and hearing are telling you?

not everyone has a ton of money to throw at a HOBBY you peoeple act like this is my hot water heater lol give me a break car audio is completely insignificant in life its no more than a HOBBY....sorry i have 110 gallon fish tank its a HOBBY i did not pay 1,000s of dollars on it i found a good deal and jumped on it...
i think its past time many of the people on here grow up and realize that and yes if i can pay a small fraction of the price for something that doesnt QUITE perform to standards but is still more than sufficient and i save hundreds of dollars doing it thats the way im going...

i actually have "adult" responsibility and my audio hobby is not included in that.

at the same time i have a couple of Rockford amps high to low end a couple of JBL amps high to low end and other equipment ranging from sony to memphis to jensen chilling in my garage and i am still happy to say i spend 180 dollars on my 2 sharks audio amps that can put out a good amount of power especially at the price range...

if someone is happy who the hell cares
You have adult responsibility, car audio is insignificant, you spend your time on a car audio forum fighting with people who think and have proved your gear is junk when you couldnt care less and you have more than a couple amps and other equipment laying around?

well I can't believe that because Jacob could be a very rich man if he sold them $400 if they only cost a hundred bucks to make everyone would have one
The parts in an amp are not very expensive he or any brand buys the boards in bulk and get a huge markdown. Make them for $100 and sell them for $1000+, the same thing every company has been doing for years

Oh and if you find an NS-1 working or blown for $400 lmk I will buy it asap, and have it up and running for under $50 worth of parts

You're an amateur and will always be one.
Don't ever give car audio advice to ANYONE.
lol id say the same for you but you dont give any advice anyways..

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Lets make this clear. You dont care about facts and proof only what your uneducated thoughts and hearing are telling you?

You have adult responsibility, car audio is insignificant, you spend your time on a car audio forum fighting with people who think and have proved your gear is junk when you couldnt care less and you have more than a couple amps and other equipment laying around?
12,000+ post bro get a life and blow me.

Fact of the goddamm matter is every single piece of equipment that is out there cost less than 100 dollars to make thats a fact...grow up you want to talk about facts well there is one right there...

Now you go and pay 800 dollars for that piece of equipmenjt that is marked up beyond belife and ill save my money and spend it on some important things in life...like a car a motorcycle and nice house lol fuc* all of you fuc*in dont do anything **** flame and you want to act all high and mighty are you kidding me i give none of you any respect and could care less what your facts or opinions are you people are whats wrong with society

People hate them because everyone can afford them so they must be garbage...lol people are so ignorant these days..not even funny

I run currently 2 12 w7s on my ap3000d at 6 ohms and I'm getting a minimum of 700 watts per sun at SIX OHMS tell me what other amp could POSSIBLY do that (that's before rise!!!)

Now better yet tell me one that cost less than 800 new lol...oh wait audio pipe that's right.

I've owned eye candy subs I LOVE THEM!! In fact I have owned everything from 15 inch hcca jbl gti 15s, t1s, w7s list goes on forever even had a guy my uncle works with which had 2 Sundays sa12s.

EVERYONE still after hearing all my other set ups still goes back to my audio pipe set up these are people that don't know about brands much don't know much about anything except how it sounds and they all constantly go back to saying they LOVED my audio pipe the sq and output of them they all claim was their favorite this was almost 2 years ago I got rid of them now...still I'm always hearing how much they loved them..in fact my cousin wants nothing to do with anything but audio pipe eye candy my girlfriend the same (going solely on what they have heard with their own ears nothing else)

Their products are CEA certified and its a proven fact time after time of the capabilities of AP yet ppl still bash and diss them all because they have a true 3000 watt RMS amp and yes they constantly get clamped at doing the nasty and proving the point of what they can do yet pwoe will still argue the factsm..talk about IGNORANT HATERS

My 3000d blows my t2000 out of the water in sq and easily puts out more power and they can take abuse this is an amp rating no lower than 2 ohms and its a fact many people on the correct electricl have drop it to .5 ohms no problem they are not efficient but if u give them the power they can do work! And that is just not arguable do the research and quit hating because Joe shmo can actually afford it.

110430_153322.jpg

My old set up that I received far more praise on than any system I have put in since...2 12 inch I pipes on 2 1500ds

I sold this set up to a buddy who I kid u not found a guy so impressed by the system he traded it for a perfectly fine RUNNING s10...I am not even joking how many people have been able to get a decent RUNNING vehicle off a couple of subs and amps???? They must be impressing that's all I can say bash away
why run at 6 ohm??

[quote name='des343']Fact of the goddamm matter is every single piece of equipment that is out there cost less than 100 dollars to make thats a fact...grow up you want to talk about facts well there is one right there...

Now you go and pay 800 dollars for that piece of equipmenjt that is marked up beyond belife and ill save my money and spend it on some important things in life...like a car a motorcycle and nice house lol fuc* all of you fuc*in dont do anything **** flame and you want to act all high and mighty are you kidding me i give none of you any respect and could care less what your facts or opinions are you people are whats wrong with society[/QUOTE]

You think every single thing made car audio related is less than $100 made?

@sundownz ;

[quote name='09civic']You think every single thing made car audio related is less than $100 made?

@sundownz ;[/QUOTE]i really would like to know a ballpark figure mark up on a amp if shark can sell those amps for 113 and make a profit

your right i dont care i could care less.....i get plenty loud ive been really loud all with some so called SHI**Y amps and saved a TON of money doing it and have yet to fry an amp or a sub
so whos the retarded one?
I think we've nailed down that it's you.

And... youre not loud, man. By ANYone's standards. Let alone "really" loud.

Fact of the goddamm matter is every single piece of equipment that is out there cost less than 100 dollars to make thats a fact...grow up you want to talk about facts well there is one right there...
Now you go and pay 800 dollars for that piece of equipmenjt that is marked up beyond belife and ill save my money and spend it on some important things in life...like a car a motorcycle and nice house lol fuc* all of you fuc*in dont do anything **** flame and you want to act all high and mighty are you kidding me i give none of you any respect and could care less what your facts or opinions are you people are whats wrong with society
You're a grown up with grown up responsibilities, but the important things in life (according to you) are cars and motorcycles? You have a lot of growing up to do, bro.

And you have to give respect to get it. Which... is why you gets none.

Again... assuming you meant that you *couldn't* care less. Maybe education should have been put on your list of important things.

why run at 6 ohm??
I no longer have the w7s or ap3000 traded them for a rocket but I ran them at 6 because 1.5 is below what the ap3000 is supposed to be ran at while people claim they go lower all the time i rather not abuse my equipment when its not needed save on the life of them

Fact of the goddamm matter is every single piece of equipment that is out there cost less than 100 dollars to make thats a fact...
Well, maybe everything YOU buy costs $100 or less to build but, don't try to group everyone into that Audiopoop cesspool.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.