Why all the hate for AudioPipe/ VVme?

12,000+ post bro get a life and blow me.
Great rebuttal. Sounds like someone whos so mature and has better things in life to worry about than if someone agrees or disagrees with your brand choice. Now lets continue this intelligent conversation.

You do realize that certain components in amps cost much more? Just because internals look similar doesnt mean they are the same. The cost of an amp also isnt just determined by the cost of the $100 components. It goes into the labor, tooling, R&D, and the sheer fact that some companies just use superior internal components.

Facts show that Audiopipe and VVME amps do not do rated, they dont do rated without clipping, and in the long run they will fail if ran at posted specs and possibly take out what ever subs/speakers they are attached too due to clipping or other failure. I would rather have peace of mind by spending an extra $100 and getting a quality piece of equipment than having an amp fail and destroying my subs and replacing not only the amp, but the subs as well. Sure its more expensive up front to get a better amp, but in the long run its saving you money.

If you cant afford anything better or dont want to spend anything more for what ever reason then thats your choice, but to come in here and act like its top dog when infact its bottom of the barrel is just ignorant.

pure audio amp, cheaper and cleaner than audio pipe!!! i'm gonna grab one up and see....
Let us know the results. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Let us know the results. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
yeah I'll put 'em up!!! that first site they had them on, didn't look too professional, but I see they're on ebay now so I may have to snatch one up....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lowlacs

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Lowlacs
Live Oak Fl. 32060
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date