SOLD Whole system for sale!!

buddyleee5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
RI
i have 2 12" ascendant audio arsenals, a power acoustik 2.0 farad cap, an autotek mean machine 2000.1 which was just serviced so it is all in brand new working order. And a brand new autotek mean machine 75.4 It is brand new in the box. I opened it once to take picturews and make sure that it was what i ordered. I have attached a few pictures, but i can take more at any angle you desire. Everything is in perfect working order. I have not had a problem with anything.

Arsenals- $300 shipped

Mean Machine 2000.1- $390 shipped

Mean Machine 75.4- $160 shipped

Power Acoustik cap- $50 shipped

all prices are negotiable. Not looking for any trades. If you use paypal add the 3%. I think that just about covers it. Thanks for looking

refs- junior22 knows me personally

Wish I had the money for that amp (2000.1), I'd take it off of your hands, but I have other priorities that are more important than audio equipment. What are the specs on that? If you have it still when I get some more extra money, I'll definately take.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.